Gucci chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys have been chatty!!

Well, I decided I only really wanted one thing from the sale and it sold out by the time I checked it Saturday afternoon. It was the silver coated continental wallet with the chain (so could be used as a clutch/evening bag). UGH! Oh, well - I have my heart set on the Graphite Leather Bamboo Bar Tote so I will just save for that.

Wow you guys have been chatty!!

Well, I decided I only really wanted one thing from the sale and it sold out by the time I checked it Saturday afternoon. It was the silver coated continental wallet with the chain (so could be used as a clutch/evening bag). UGH! Oh, well - I have my heart set on the Graphite Leather Bamboo Bar Tote so I will just save for that.

Sometimes these things turn up later so don't give up hope.

I want you to get the graphite leather Bamboo Bar Tote too, that's the 'big' one. It will be worth it.

Guess who called while I was at lunch? My SA at Gucci (a little late don't cha think?). Anyways she was telling me about presale and I asked about the continental wallet with chain and they had it in stock! So, I gave her my CC and that is my b-day gift from DH. Now I think I will just sit back at wait for 2nd mark-downs...especially on the shoes. Hehe. No purse for me this time around.

Guess who called while I was at lunch? My SA at Gucci (a little late don't cha think?). Anyways she was telling me about presale and I asked about the continental wallet with chain and they had it in stock! So, I gave her my CC and that is my b-day gift from DH. Now I think I will just sit back at wait for 2nd mark-downs...especially on the shoes. Hehe. No purse for me this time around.

:yahoo:

GOAL!!!. So pleased for you flip. Lovely of your DH too.

When I meant 'later' I had in mind more that one minute, but there you go - Gucci 'qick-silver' magic :happydance:

That's great news, Flipchickmc. What an excellent birthday present from your DH :graucho: Don't forget about the upcoming Memorial Day sale at the Gucci outlets. There are quite a few shoe styles that are going to be an add'l 50% off but they're only available in limited sizes and quantities though.

Flipchickmc: hahah I was going to ask you to check the post after that.. hahah I am happy that you scored it.. you deseve this lovely chain wallet.. so are you in search for a silver slipper on second mark down then...:graucho:

wow.. I am back at home.... It has been a torture for the past 4 days.. since I was out on a trip with limited internet access.. I couldn't check on any of the sale link and etc. .. I can't sneak out to the gucci store... next time.. I will never go on vacation during this important times hahahhaha...

Glad to hear that everything get something that they like.. I managed to order little something before my trip.. so hopefully the order processed through.. so I can at least get it as my Gucci sale bag.. hahahha but now I am itching for a matching walllet hahaha...

wow.. I am back at home.... It has been a torture for the past 4 days.. since I was out on a trip with limited internet access.. I couldn't check on any of the sale link and etc. .. I can't sneak out to the gucci store... next time.. I will never go on vacation during this important times hahahhaha...

Glad to hear that everything get something that they like.. I managed to order little something before my trip.. so hopefully the order processed through.. so I can at least get it as my Gucci sale bag.. hahahha but now I am itching for a matching walllet hahaha...

Yay.... I'm glad to hear that you're back from your vacation, Aeonat!! I hope that you had a great time with your family. By the way, the matching wallet that you were interested in is still available on the Gucci pre-sale web site. I called and asked about your wallet and per my Gucci SA, only one store in the entire country was showing as having it but this was a few days ago though.

Yay!! That's good news...Congrats!! I was thinking about getting a new wallet for BF's bday too but his Guccissima one is still in pretty good shape.
She must've been calling everyone on her list today because she called me too :graucho: I think I'm going in on Wednesday to see what they got...since she's off tomorrow. I want to check out their accessories...time to stock up presents for all the upcoming bdays!! :nuts:

anyone looking for something specific? i went to the gucci on 5th ave today. let me know and i can try to help. i can answer better if you're looking for something specific.

i didn't buy anything...phew! nothing really interesting. so i saw the large silver sukey and my god, it's so nice! not the color, but the size. the medium is too small for me. i'm 5'3. i prefer the large... hard to believe. i am hoping another color will go on sale in the winter... i kinda like the red that's out. there wasn't much ppl in there looking at the sale stuff either and this was during rush hour, prime time after work. i'm guessing no one knows yet..haha except for the regulars of course =P

aeonat- glad that you are back!

flipchick- I love that silver wallet. I was looking at it online and thinking it seems very beautiful but functional too with a detachable chain. Congrats- what a great bday gift!

:idea: I know it's funny but it's wise too.

Hey everyone, so i went to the Gucci store two days ago to check out the sale, I didnt see not one bag that interest me. :sad: As i was leaving the store I saw this boston bag in back shelf. I never seen this bag before, my heart stop it was love at first sight. It was a brown leather with the signature web going around the middle. I asked a SA about it, he told me it was a fall/winter bag and their coming out with more bags like that. I think this fall/winter collection is going beautiful. Im already saving up for that bag.:graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.