Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Thanks for the response! I’m not in California either but would think the product would have this issue regardless of the state your in. I am guessing it is stating California because they must have some law regarding stating it. Please let me know what you find out..thanks!!!
Thank you for your reply... I hope I remember to call Gucci on Monday...lol. I will send a message to Gucci now and hope there is a reply. Please hold me accountable for getting this answer for us.
"J!m"

Reactions: papertiger
Thanks for the response! I’m not in California either but would think the product would have this issue regardless of the state your in. I am guessing it is stating California because they must have some law regarding stating it. Please let me know what you find out..thanks!!!
Okay... from what I see... it is something about Prop 65. When you get a chance, go to the Gucci Website, then go to mens, then to portfolio, and choose the GG Supreme Night Courier. When you scroll down to the last line in the description, there's the warning and you click on it and it tells you about the warning. Now, how Gucci causes possible birth defects and cancer in California residents only is still beyond me. (it has this warning on every bag I clicked on... interesting) I have to remember to call on Monday.
"J!m"

Reactions: papertiger
Okay... from what I see... it is something about Prop 65. When you get a chance, go to the Gucci Website, then go to mens, then to portfolio, and choose the GG Supreme Night Courier. When you scroll down to the last line in the description, there's the warning and you click on it and it tells you about the warning. Now, how Gucci causes possible birth defects and cancer in California residents only is still beyond me. (it has this warning on every bag I clicked on... interesting) I have to remember to call on Monday.
"J!m"
I read the law online and still trying to figure out what is wrong with or in their canvas that makes them put this warning on the website....I noticed it was on every item on the site .....hopefully you gets some answers on Monday :smile:

Did anyone else get the holiday book? I didn’t buy much and was surprised to receive this. It must have cost them a fortune to produce. It’s a hard covered book filled with photos. There’s a separate paper with the product codes. I can’t waIt to look thru this.

Attachments

• 8BEA0E84-9A7E-4647-A796-A7D8B1FAEC2F.jpeg
    8BEA0E84-9A7E-4647-A796-A7D8B1FAEC2F.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 282
"J!m"

I can't see a warning on the EU or UK sites. The warning is probably the glue they use. Unless someone buys a ton, pulls off the patches and takes the bag apart and ingests them in some way I cannot see this being a problem. Maybe this would be a problem for some California residents, but that would be another issue. It's on all the bags I've seen on the US site.

Reactions: jimmie staton
This is stunning. I would like to add it to my collection as I love exotics and I do t own a Dionysus. The website says it will not be available till 2/15. Anyone have any intel? Any opinions?View attachment 4655134

Is this the Super Mini or the the Small 11" size?

The Small is going to be around the $4.5K price (like the peach which is also hand painted). What's annoying to me is that these may have the suede-like interior and not the real leather like the first snake versions of the Dionysus 2015/16. The description says suede but I don't trust that. My SA had to check a different newer python bag and it had suede-like microfibre (left it).

The Super Mini D has leather lining and is totally cute and very you (and me). Maybe I'll join you, I don't have a Dionysus either. Personally, I have no idea where I can wear it, looks like it can just about fit in my train ticket. It should be available any minute as it's already available in Europe.

Is this the Super Mini or the the Small 11" size?

The Small is going to be around the $4.5K price (like the peach which is also hand painted). What's annoying to me is that these may have the suede-like interior and not the real leather like the first snake versions of the Dionysus 2015/16. The description says suede but I don't trust that. My SA had to check a different newer python bag and it had suede-like microfibre (left it).

The Super Mini D has leather lining and is totally cute and very you (and me). Maybe I'll join you, I don't have a Dionysus either. Personally, I have no idea where I can wear it, looks like it can just about fit in my train ticket. It should be available any minute as it's already available in Europe.

Thanks PT. I’m doing my best to get intel ie about the interior but no intel here in the States. I may call London to get more specifics. I have a Sylvie in super mini size. I put my phone (I still have a smaller phone) and a coach skinni mini (basically a card case), and a lipstick. I travel light. The other thing is I wear it as a belt bag. Likely if I’m on board with this Dionysus super mini I will do the same and wear it around the waist. I find what would make it most prohibitive is if one has a bigger phone because it absolutely will not fit it.