Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

I'm thinking about getting one like this-
https://www.therealreal.com/product...8-gg-marmont-mini-chain-bag?source=igodigital

Here's my thoughts- please correct me if I'm wrong .
I think this will work great for a WOC , running errands and stuff.
I think it could also be used as a wallet if needed and lastly I think I could use it as a mini makeup pouch when it gets too worn out to use as a wallet inside of my bag or a WOC ( using it as my bag) .
So I think it's worth the money because I can use it for a very long time and it's versatile.
Thoughts? Opinions?

When chatting with someone you find attractive, you might try to make yourself seem interesting. You try to make a good impression by saying the right things and casting yourself in a good light. You may choose to emphasize certain things about yourself more than others, in order to make yourself stand out from the crowd. And you might wear Gucci.

FW18_FSWLook020EU_001_Light.jpg
Gucci, because first impressions can be tough.

Your new Gucci outfit: $6,000.00
Your bank's response to you running in to cash a check: Priceless

View attachment 4206507
Gucci, not just for gangsters.
[Gucci ad campaign Fall 2018] [really]
Great! Now I'll have an outfit for the next time I want to hold up a gas station or for when i haven' went for my collagen and various facial filler injections this year so need to hide .
At least they'll know I'm fashionable!

When chatting with someone you find attractive, you might try to make yourself seem interesting. You try to make a good impression by saying the right things and casting yourself in a good light. You may choose to emphasize certain things about yourself more than others, in order to make yourself stand out from the crowd. And you might wear Gucci.

View attachment 4206533
Because who wouldn't want to look like a classy female teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

I'm thinking about getting one like this-
https://www.therealreal.com/product...8-gg-marmont-mini-chain-bag?source=igodigital

Here's my thoughts- please correct me if I'm wrong .
I think this will work great for a WOC , running errands and stuff.
I think it could also be used as a wallet if needed and lastly I think I could use it as a mini makeup pouch when it gets too worn out to use as a wallet inside of my bag or a WOC ( using it as my bag) .
So I think it's worth the money because I can use it for a very long time and it's versatile.
Thoughts? Opinions?

Although I agree with you about the versatility and usefulness, at the end of the day, when I look at it, all I see is a pouch.

Reactions: DaBish

View attachment 4206533

Speaking as someone who used to live above the Arctic Circle, I can see the practicality.

I like everything but the mask here (the mask separately would be OK, say with a black outfit on a cold day). It's kind of a Chanel pastiche

Your new Gucci outfit: $6,000.00
Your bank's response to you running in to cash a check: Priceless

View attachment 4206507
Gucci, not just for gangsters.
[Gucci ad campaign Fall 2018] [really]

I would buy the balaclava for the cold snap but the colouring is unfortunate. It looks like she's shaved the top of her head (and I don't like the large GGs).

C+ Gucci must try harder and do their homework.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Quick question--I work in a fairly fancy office setting. I'm wondering if I can rock the fuschia velvet medium Marmont as an every day bag ... is that too much? I love a pink bag, and mostly wear black suits, etc. Any advice or mod shots would be so helpful!!

I think with a more subdued outfit, you can absolutely rock it. One word of caution...I have seen a couple Velvet marmonts used daily and they do show their wear pretty quickly.

Although I agree with you about the versatility and usefulness, at the end of the day, when I look at it, all I see is a pouch.
Thank you for providing your opinion. It made me really think about it and I think you have a valid point. I may wait to find something with a little more wow factor.
The more I look at it now- the more it does just look like a makeup pouch. I think I could find a better item for the price point that doesn't necessarily look like a makeup bag.

Reactions: papertiger
Reactions: ilysukixD