Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

1. My mom is a bit shorter than you and she looks great with her soho. :smile:

2. My new double g drivers!

23F63456-4DD9-445A-8FAC-AB7EC625F91B.jpeg
  3. I'm thinking about getting one like this-
    https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/gucci-2018-gg-marmont-mini-chain-bag?source=igodigital

Here's my thoughts- please correct me if I'm wrong .
    I think this will work great for a WOC , running errands and stuff.
    I think it could also be used as a wallet if needed and lastly I think I could use it as a mini makeup pouch when it gets too worn out to use as a wallet inside of my bag or a WOC ( using it as my bag) .
    So I think it's worth the money because I can use it for a very long time and it's versatile.
    Thoughts? Opinions?

4. Your new Gucci outfit: $6,000.00
    Your bank's response to you running in to cash a check: Priceless

FW18_FSWLook012US_001_Light-Look-12.jpg
    Gucci, not just for gangsters.
    [Gucci ad campaign Fall 2018] [really]

DaBish and snibor like this.
  5. I may have nightmares from this. :sad:

DaBish and MamaSleepy like this.
  6. When chatting with someone you find attractive, you might try to make yourself seem interesting. You try to make a good impression by saying the right things and casting yourself in a good light. You may choose to emphasize certain things about yourself more than others, in order to make yourself stand out from the crowd. And you might wear Gucci.

FW18_FSWLook020EU_001_Light.jpg
    Gucci, because first impressions can be tough.

7. Great! Now I'll have an outfit for the next time I want to hold up a gas station or for when i haven' went for my collagen and various facial filler injections this year so need to hide .
    At least they'll know I'm fashionable!

snibor and MamaSleepy like this.
  8. Because who wouldn't want to look like a classy female teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

beachbag, MamaSleepy and snibor like this.
  9. Although I agree with you about the versatility and usefulness, at the end of the day, when I look at it, all I see is a pouch.

DaBish likes this.
  10. Speaking as someone who used to live above the Arctic Circle, I can see the practicality.

I like everything but the mask here (the mask separately would be OK, say with a black outfit on a cold day). It's kind of a Chanel pastiche

I would buy the balaclava for the cold snap but the colouring is unfortunate. It looks like she's shaved the top of her head (and I don't like the large GGs).

C+ Gucci must try harder and do their homework.

MamaSleepy likes this.
  11. I think with a more subdued outfit, you can absolutely rock it. One word of caution...I have seen a couple Velvet marmonts used daily and they do show their wear pretty quickly.

12. Thank you for providing your opinion. It made me really think about it and I think you have a valid point. I may wait to find something with a little more wow factor.
    The more I look at it now- the more it does just look like a makeup pouch. I think I could find a better item for the price point that doesn't necessarily look like a makeup bag.

papertiger likes this.
  13. I think this is the one of the best brand that we have. you should try it

14. Lovely shoes whoever made them

ilysukixD likes this.
  15. Indeed, can’t believe I got these Gucci loafers at an awesome price!!!