Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Just an FYI for NJ/PA Gucci fans/shoppers: Gucci at the Pier Shops in Atlantic City is officially closed (as is Tiffany and Burberry). Discovered it yesterday while there for the holiday. A sales associate at LV (which is still open as of today) thinks their leases were not renewed - such a shame. These stores served many locals as well as vacationers. I picked up several pieces at Gucci on Christmas day last year and even got one on sale.

Reactions: SugahSweetTee
Just an FYI for NJ/PA Gucci fans/shoppers: Gucci at the Pier Shops in Atlantic City is officially closed (as is Tiffany and Burberry). Discovered it yesterday while there for the holiday. A sales associate at LV (which is still open as of today) thinks their leases were not renewed - such a shame. These stores served many locals as well as vacationers. I picked up several pieces at Gucci on Christmas day last year and even got one on sale.

Wow that's bad. Atlantic City was already in trouble. This is not good. Thanks for telling us.

Seems like a LOT of stores in the pier have closed. Gonna miss it since much of my summer is spent in AC

Ladies, I need some help, if you could be so kind and help me :smile:
I just bought a Gucci Soho bag in dusty rose and I really don't know how to wear it, what colours look good with it etc. Any advice? I have this lovely yellow winter coat that I normally wear but don't know how it's gonna look with this bag colour and what kind of shoes looks good with it.. I normally wear just brown and blue but now I just decide to go wild ;)

Ladies, I need some help, if you could be so kind and help me :smile:
I just bought a Gucci Soho bag in dusty rose and I really don't know how to wear it, what colours look good with it etc. Any advice? I have this lovely yellow winter coat that I normally wear but don't know how it's gonna look with this bag colour and what kind of shoes looks good with it.. I normally wear just brown and blue but now I just decide to go wild ;)
Dusty rose is a beautiful, understated color. I've never been one to try to match my bags with my clothing so I say go for it! Have you tried them on and looked in the mirror? I think the two might look beautiful. Post a pic so we can see them?

Hello all! Mostly lurker here, but I have decidedly to bite the bullet and buy a soho disco bag, now that they are being discontinued. Which color though? Red, black and rose beige are available on the site now (I have to buy online, no boutique near me)!
What do you all think?

Hello all! Mostly lurker here, but I have decidedly to bite the bullet and buy a soho disco bag, now that they are being discontinued. Which color though? Red, black and rose beige are available on the site now (I have to buy online, no boutique near me)!
What do you all think?
Hi! I actually heard that they aren't being discontinued? I think it's just certain colors that are or something like that but i'm not 100 percent sure! If you're deciding between those colors I would go for the red or the rose beige :] Depending on what other bags are in your collection.

Hi! I actually heard that they aren't being discontinued? I think it's just certain colors that are or something like that but i'm not 100 percent sure! If you're deciding between those colors I would go for the red or the rose beige :] Depending on what other bags are in your collection.

Hi nashpoo! Hmm, I think I'm leaning towards red... I don't have a red bag in my collection. Of course, I also don't have a beige one, hmmm....

Happy new year!
Wishing everyone here a happy new year!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using PurseForum mobile app

A very Happy New Year to you both. As you can tell it's been a busy one for me so far, but thank you so much :hugs:

Has anyone seen the Gucci Nymphaea IRL? I am sure many of you have and if so I would love to hear your opinion of the bag. I normally don't order a bag online without having seen it but I love the look of the bag. I ordered the small size and hopefully Gucci will exchange it for a larger size if this one is too small.

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome...dComponent&categoryPath=Women/Womens-Handbags

I've seen the reveal! I think you may start a stampede for this darling bag