Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Has anyone have this problem. I keep on getting emails from Saks that my bag is full; but it's nothing I would buy and every time it's Gucci items. Besides these 2 pairs of shoes, there was also 2 bags???

View attachment 3544270

My error-a few days ago it was for a pair of Gucci shoes for a child, a woman and a man. These shoes are from different designers; however there were 3 Gucci bags also in my cart. Really strange. I've been monitoring my account.
IMG_8913.PNG

My error-a few days ago it was for a pair of Gucci shoes for a child, a woman and a man. These shoes are from different designers; however there were 3 Gucci bags also in my cart. Really strange. I've been monitoring my account.
View attachment 3544357
Yes ... I have had that happen. Strange, like someone put things into my crt. I wonder if it happens when we share links... it might might be someone clicking on the link and adding to your cart? They would still need to sign in before completing sale... but it did bother me.

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Yes ... I have had that happen. Strange, like someone put things into my crt. I wonder if it happens when we share links... it might might be someone clicking on the link and adding to your cart? They would still need to sign in before completing sale... but it did bother me.
Thank you so_me for your input and response. :smile:
I was concerned because somehow someone hacked into my Kohl's account and charged $785! Thank goodness Kohl's emailed me and asked if I changed my email address; which I didn't! I called right away and told them I didn't so they cancelled the order. I usually don't check my emails but lately I have been due to all the Gucci sales. Lol.

Thank you so_me for your input. :smile:
I was concerned because somehow someone hacked into my Kohl's account and charged $785! Thank goodness Kohl's emailed me and asked if I changed my email address; which I didn't! I called right away and told them I didn't so they cancelled the order. I usually don't check my emails but lately I have been due to all the Gucci sales. Lol.
Wow ... now that is scary! Good thing you were paying attention to your emails. It seems thieves always seem to find a way around security.

Wow ... now that is scary! Good thing you were paying attention to your emails. It seems thieves always seem to find a way around security.
I know that's really crazy! Kohl's told me I had my card on file but have since taken it off and I have to write my number every time I charge something. After that I checked all my cards and are monitoring them. But I still can't figure out how they were able to access my account.

Sorry to be off topic but it all happened since chasing Gucci sales where I put my info out there for sales with Saks NM etc

I know that's really crazy! Kohl's told me I had my card on file but have since taken it off and I have to write my number every time I charge something. After that I checked all my cards and are monitoring them. But I still can't figure out how they were able to access my account.

Sorry to be off topic but it all happened since chasing Gucci sales where I put my info out there for sales with Saks NM etc
I had to go check out my accts ... lol.:shocked: Everything looks good. :smile:I think I had it happen before the Gucci sale ...with in the last 2 months.

I can't seem to find the Help me Locate this Gucci Thread.

I wanted to get a replacement band in a different color for one of my u-play watches but can't seem to find it on the Gucci website. Gucci still sells the watches but I can't seem to find the replacement bands. Does anyone know where I can find one. I wanted to get the red/black with black bezel band. Thanks.

A lot of watch resellers have them. Try Jomashop and I think even Macy's sell them.
I can't seem to find the Help me Locate this Gucci Thread.

I wanted to get a replacement band in a different color for one of my u-play watches but can't seem to find it on the Gucci website. Gucci still sells the watches but I can't seem to find the replacement bands. Does anyone know where I can find one. I wanted to get the red/black with black bezel band. Thanks.

A lot of watch resellers have them. Try Jomashop and I think even Macy's sell them.
Hi. Thanks for your help. I checked Macy's and jomashop but they don't seem to have the black/green/red replacement band. And there's a seller on eBay selling the strap but without the bezel. (It's supposed to come with a black one). I have a red and white bezel so I guess it will work. But I really wanted the whole set. In the meantime maybe I should give Gucci a call :smile:
Thanks.

Hi! Could someone help me to choose the right size to Gucci men's sneakers? On the web site I have find information that 8,5 size in shoes is 8 in sneakers, but on other sites like farfetch, mr Porter etc customer supports told me that it is not true and sneakers are true to size(( so I don't know, what size should I buy if I need 8,5UK in shoes. May be someone has this sneakers (ace) and could tell me how them fit?

Thank you so_me for your input and response. :smile:

Wow, than goodness you're on the ball, everyone be careful. Thanks so much for alerting all for what could be a glitch

Hi! Could someone help me to choose the right size to Gucci men's sneakers? On the web site I have find information that 8,5 size in shoes is 8 in sneakers, but on other sites like farfetch, mr Porter etc customer supports told me that it is not true and sneakers are true to size(( so I don't know, what size should I buy if I need 8,5UK in shoes. May be someone has this sneakers (ace) and could tell me how them fit?

They really fit oddly (women's) I had to go up a whole size, but I didn't buy them in the end. Coincidently, at Gucci today I heard an SA say to a male customer who was trying on "no one fits their normal size". I'd do a thread on Ace sneakers sizing and see what the general consensus is.

They really fit oddly (women's) I had to go up a whole size, but I didn't buy them in the end. Coincidently, at Gucci today I heard an SA say to a male customer who was trying on "no one fits their normal size". I'd do a thread on Ace sneakers sizing and see what the general consensus is.

Interesting. I am loving that floral ace sneaker but haven't tried yet. A whole size up is a lot.