Gucci "Charm" Tote Owners Question Please!

1. I love the Gucci totes with charms, but unforunately I would like one that zips shut, leaving this season's selection out. I would like to try and buy one from eBay and I was wondering if anyone here had a tote from last season, a black one that zips up. I'm trying to compare an authentic one with one that I may bid on. I really hate to have to deal with eBay, but I love the bag.

2. do you have a pic?

3. if you need help authenticating, please post in the Authenticate This! sticky at the top of the Forum, we'll try to help!

4. I have the Charms tote in 3 colors,Look in my bag showcase....but it is an OPEN top tote bag..they dont zip shut at all...Even this years..same style! Its a GREAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!...eh..hem..thats why I HAD to have it in 3 colors......!!!LOL!

5. [​IMG]the 3 top bags are the totes I have

6. I like your black bag better than the one in the store! I'm just not crazy about the red and green stripe on this season's bag. Thanks Jill, I couldn't remember who it was who was lucky enough to have three bags - I just remembered seeing them. I should have guessed that you were the lucky lady!

7. ^LOL! My fave is the cream and yellow gold one...that is really pretty too! They came out with new colors this year(These are LAST years!!)I think there is a purple striped one

8. GReat bags jill!

9. I love your black tote Jill!! :heart:

10. Did you check bluefly.com? I thought I saw a black gucci tote. I am not sure if its the one you r looking for.I , too am looking for a gucci beige and brown with the red and green stripes. Everything I saw on eBay LOOKED good, but I am too skeptical. I am still looking though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice