GUCCI care/cleaning FAQs and Help

Gah!! So I bought a nubuck soho disco in orange and after barely using it, the body side became so dirty- I tried to be super careful about what I wore when carrying it but it picked EVERYTHING up. So, I brought it to the Gucci boutique in Nordstrom and they said Gucci won’t clean bags so they sent it to their cleaner “Bag Doc” and he sent it back saying it couldn’t be cleaned or dyed. Has anyone ever had this happen?! It’s not that bad and the purse is less than a year old. Is it worth trying to push Gucci on this?

My girlfriend is a Gucci-lover and she always store her bags by their original dust bags. She hates storing her bag on plastic one because it damages the look and she fills it with soft stuff inside to keep it in shape.

So the cover of the lipstick came off inside my Emily and now I have a fushcia stain inside on the canvas liner. Luckily I was about to get the color of the leather but not so much on the canvas.. Any tips?20180701_162456.jpg

Hi lovelies! I just purchased the Super Mini Marmont in Mystic White. Any tips on how to keep this clean? I get anxiety when I wear it! I know I should of opted for black but the white is just so stunning!

Attachments

• 178EE782-AC62-42F6-A000-1D5A9B79CD60.jpeg
    178EE782-AC62-42F6-A000-1D5A9B79CD60.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 277
I have the red one. So far, I’ve worn it crossbody with a blue denim jacket and again crossbody with black denim jeans and haven’t gotten any transfer or dirt yet. Fingers crossed it stays nice!

Hi lovelies! I just purchased the Super Mini Marmont in Mystic White. Any tips on how to keep this clean? I get anxiety when I wear it! I know I should of opted for black but the white is just so stunning!

Just clean it with a barley damp, clean (new) sponge now and again. I rub no-colour leather balm into the leather when completely dry. There finishes don't want to hold on to dirt and usually the stronger the potion or lotion the more it removes the finish too which is really bad news in the longterm.

Hi guys, i recently purchased a gucci marmont matlasse camera bag in black, ive been wearing it for a few months and ive noticed it is starting to get some light creasing. i purchased an apple lotion cleaning and conditioner set online but im not sure what to do with it. how do i condition the bag ? it came with a cloth in the set but im not sure how much to put on Or how often i should apply it. im also curious about rain repellant ( the apple guarde one ) but not sure how to use that either

if you own this bag and or have any tips for care i would much appreciate it!

this is the bag https://www.gucci.com/it/en_gb/pr/w...Womens-Crossbody-Bags#header-nav-storelocator

and this is the lotion i bought https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Automotive-Products/Apple-Brand-Leather-Care-Kit/B002626OLY

thanks!