Gucci Bree GG tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I am asking if anyone can suggest a fair price for this bag? IMG_1469375750.257388.jpg

Thanks

2. Is it new? Is it a personal sale?

3. Are you the buyer or seller?

4. Yes it's new

5. Do you want advice on how much is fair to sell a bag for after a change of mind?

In which case check out ebay (esp past sales). There are plenty of the same model/colour available right now as it's just been in the sale and still available at discount in outlets.

or

Are you asking how much to offer someone else who owns the bag and is open to offers?

In which case I would do the same (as above) :yes:.

Naturally, I need to remind you there can be no buying, selling or soliciting for buyers on tPF :cool:

6. No no. I had it on eBay but has no hits and I am wondering if my price is too high. That's all.

papertiger likes this.
  7. Nvm. This is going to cause controversy that I don't need. I was just asking for an opinion how much Gucci lovers would pay for this bag.

8. Not at all, I think it's a perfectly reasonable question so long as it's not currently listed and tPF is not used to facilitate a sale.

If I'm selling something on ebay that there are a few of, I just go very slightly lower than any other for the same size/cond/colour or wait until there are none and ask for what I'm willing to accept (the quicker I'd want a sale the less I'd ask and let the market find it's own level (if that makes sense). It's also a question of timing, and though it is a Summer-fitting cw of a Summer-perfect bag, this time of year is notoriously difficult to sell anything since so many are away/outdoors

9. Also if you are a newer seller or have negative feedback then buyers may be hesitant to take a chance on a high priced item.

I saw your handbag on EBay and from my experience buyers will pay around $500-$600 for canvas that size and at the price you have it may be a longer wait since it's not all leather.
    That is all relative though because there may be a buyer sooner or later that may be willing to pay your price but you'll just have to be very patient.

10. Thank you