Gucci boston bags -- yay or nay?

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gucci boston bags --> do you think the style is here to stay?
    What do you think--> is it classic, trendy, or passe? Thanks

2. Classic. Kind of..

But Gucci bags themselves - questionable at best.

3. Yay, I like the 3rd one.

4. I'd say...Yay, because the Boston style bags has been very popular (profitable) for Gucci, they've just redesigned them every season. I almost got the third one. I've got an earlier style and I still love it!

5. I think there's something classic about this shape. I like them. I don't own one,though, and I wonder about how they actually carry. The look a bit shaped and bulky, for easy carrying. But I do like them.

6. I have the 3rd one. I have had it for 4 months and I have not carried it yet!!! I love the looks of it but its HUGE!!! Its such a gorgeous bag though.

7. Love them, but the large is huge. Reminds me of luggage when I tried it on.

8. Definitely a yay ..... a good investment ... a classic.

9. Yay, I have the black velvet horsebit one that was in the F/W 05 ads. It's really easy to carry for a satchel, easy to get in and out of, and has metal feet on the bottom

10. Yay, love the 3rd one. :smile:

11. I love that bag its so unique i have the 3rd one and i love the suede linning in this purse.

12. Definitely yay! I think they are beautiful.

13. Yay ! I don't think they're "classic" but certainly they won't go out of style for several years, I've always liked Gucci !

14. I don't understand the post about Gucci bags being "questionable at best".

15. yay on the third one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice