Gucci Boston Australia Edition

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted another opinion on this, before i rush out and grab it.
A new flagship store has just opened in sydney, and because of it, they have released a limited range of bags. In particular the boston.

What does everyone think? Is it nice, and would you take it out? Just want to know what everyone thinks about these boston bags with the country's flag on them.

I own a boston joy already, lilac trim,.... but when i saw this beauty i thought i just had to add it to my collection. And they are only making them in limited numbers as well.

What does everything think? Buy or not? Nice or not?

:smile::smile:

Attachments

• wg_news_sydney_flagship_6_web_1column.jpg
    wg_news_sydney_flagship_6_web_1column.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,100
Never mind the bags, I would buy all the charms!

attachment.php

OMG! The charms are freaking adorable!

Definitely yes OP to buying the limited edition boston! I wish they have these limited edition bostons available where I live. I still wish I could have the Sloane Boston bag (with the British flag)...

I went to the flagship store to check them out, and the boston bag is gorgeous! Much lighter than the normal one.

Am going to get it, but choosing a number. Because all the numbers i like are gone.

cbk021726 said:
Went to the flagship store today.. Really love the Boston bag .. But I'm only allowed to buy one bag and banned for the next 6 months have to choose between Gucci and LV .. Sigh ..... :sad:

Definitely choose the Boston bag , they are unique and in limited pieces ! U can still get the LV when u have extra cash later !!!

This LE Boston is so pretty ! Get the Boston and the charms !

I'm luvin the design and the koala bear has a blue/red web-stripe medallion on the neck !

Is that a Gucci Koala too sweet !