Gucci Boston Australia Edition

WOW!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: Do you have pictures of it yet?
What number did you pick? Did you buy anything else?...... I agree with you totally Expy00......... If we dont get it we will regret it, coz its only going to happen once, and its LE. Will let you know how i go this week. :sunshine:

Bumbles, I was given a choice of either #15 or #19 for the Boston and opted for the #15 bag. Unfortunately, I only purchased the Boston as I was trying to be good during my vacation, especially since I had to budget for 2.5 more weeks of travel in the South Pacific. I hope that you're able to acquire the bag as it's very special and unique!! This is my very first Gucci LE item and it's also my "souvenir" from Australia :love: Hopefully, I'll be able to revisit Australia in the near future again. Here are some quick photos that I took of my LE Sydney - Boston:

LESydney-Boston2.jpg

LESydney-Boston1.jpg

Congrats Expy00! Love that LE Boston - it's a very adorable boston! I like how they have stars on the other side of the bag.

Thank you, GhstDreamer. The stars on the bag represent the Crux constellation, which is easily seen from the southern hemisphere. The five brightest/main stars in the constellation form the Southern Cross and also appear on the Australian flag, which my BF was kind enough to point out to me when I showed him the bag :P He thinks that it's a "really cool" bag because of this.

Thank you, GhstDreamer. The stars on the bag represent the Crux constellation, which is easily seen from the southern hemisphere. The five brightest/main stars in the constellation form the Southern Cross and also appear on the Australian flag, which my BF was kind enough to point out to me when I showed him the bag :P He thinks that it's a "really cool" bag because of this.

That's interesting! It's definitely something I would never have thought of - then again I know next to nothing about astronomy. I just thought the stars were randomly placed there...lol...What a cool BF!

That's interesting! It's definitely something I would never have thought of - then again I know next to nothing about astronomy. I just thought the stars were randomly placed there...lol...What a cool BF!

I'm sure that my BF will appreciate your comment, GhstDreamer :biggrin: He enjoys being able to inform me of random things like this but he's also supportive of my designer shoe and hand bag purchases, thus far that is.... knock on wood!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo: Do you have pictures of it yet?
What number did you pick? Did you buy anything else?...... I agree with you totally Expy00......... If we dont get it we will regret it, coz its only going to happen once, and its LE. Will let you know how i go this week. :sunshine:

Good decision based on the pics of this bag - it's a great little piece of specialness.

Bumbles, I was given a choice of either #15 or #19 for the Boston and opted for the #15 bag. Unfortunately, I only purchased the Boston as I was trying to be good during my vacation, especially since I had to budget for 2.5 more weeks of travel in the South Pacific. I hope that you're able to acquire the bag as it's very special and unique!! This is my very first Gucci LE item and it's also my "souvenir" from Australia :love: Hopefully, I'll be able to revisit Australia in the near future again. Here are some quick photos that I took of my LE Sydney - Boston:

LESydney-Boston2.jpg

LESydney-Boston1.jpg

Such a cute bag! I could take or leave the NY and the UK versions but I love this with the white handles and little stars, and the best souvenir :cool:

You're bag looks stunning Expy00 !! :love:

It will always remind you of your trip to Sydney, Australia. What a fantastic souvenir. :smile: Did you know the flagship store was opening and releasing a LE collection when you came? Good timing. !!! :tup::tup:

I think Id buy it. I rarely come across fashion items with Aussie falg on it and still look cute.:smile:

I had so much shopping for nice souvenirs to bring back with me from Australia as gifts to friends and family :smile:

Good decision based on the pics of this bag - it's a great little piece of specialness. Such a cute bag! I could take or leave the NY and the UK versions but I love this with the white handles and little stars, and the best souvenir :cool:

Thank you, Papertiger. Luckily, my mother encouraged me to get the LE Boston, something that she typically wouldn't do as she thinks that I have too many designer hand bags and shoes as is - LOL. Oh no, I liked the LE - UK Boston :P

You're bag looks stunning Expy00 !! :love:

It will always remind you of your trip to Sydney, Australia. What a fantastic souvenir. :smile: Did you know the flagship store was opening and releasing a LE collection when you came? Good timing. !!! :tup::tup:

Thank you, Bumbles. Yes, the bag will always remind me of my trip to Sydney, which is such a beautiful city. I had no idea that the Gucci flagship store was opening and releasing the LE - Sydney collection while we were in Sydney. It was by sheer luck that we managed to stop by the store the day after the collection had been released. I did know about the opening of the LV flagship store ahead of time though, but was told that only VIP customers with special invites were allowed to visit the store before the official public opening on December 2nd. Unfortunately, we were leaving Sydney that day so I wasn't able to check the LV flagship store. I did take a few photos of the store's display windows with the LV "Kanagaroo" and "Crocodile" though :smile:

OMG! The charms are freaking adorable!

Definitely yes OP to buying the limited edition boston! I wish they have these limited edition bostons available where I live. I still wish I could have the Sloane Boston bag (with the British flag)...

Ghst, the Sloane is still very high on my wish list as well. I'd like to have all of the LE Boston's one day. This one has definitely been added to my wish list.