**Gucci birthday reveal** (PICS)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone

This is my first Gucci reveal on tpf! My bf came over today to surprise me with birthday presents and I thought I would share :love:

First he gave me the little gold bag, then he pretended to get his phone from his car, and showed up with another bigger bag...I was so surprised :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. .

Attached Files:

3. Some pictures, with and without flash. It's soo shiny :biggrin:

I'm not on the gucci forum much... does anyone know the names of these items? I have no idea what they are called, and they don't seem to be on the gucci site either...

Attached Files:

4. wow m371554, those look like limited eds!! Congrats!!
    Looks like its from the Hysteria range, is that crystals surrounding the crest of the clutch???

5. Aww isn't he a sweetheart?
    Happy birthday! Enjoy those lovely pieces!

6. I bet you're gonna have some fab evenings out with this glamorous little number and I wouldn't mind the belt either.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday from me too.

7. the bf did great! those are some gorgeous gifts!!!

8. Very classy gifts!

9. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your presents and hold on to that sweet man of yours!

10. Fabulous hysteria clutch! What a sweet bf!

11. Happy Birthday m371554!

Mine is tomorrow !

12. Nice gifts and Happy Birthday!

13. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! Congratulations on your fabulous Gucci gifts, enjoy.

14. Happy birthday! Your bf is so sweet and enjoy your gifts!

15. WOW.. how thoughtful is he!!! Congrats!! Happy birthday!! Excellent birthday gift!