Gucci Bicester Village

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi can anyone tell me if the Gucci Disco cross body is available at Bicester? If so which colours please X

2. Also very interested to find out! :smile:

3. Just went to bicester couple days ago. No discos n just me soho large chain shoulder bag made of fabric thats all

4. Hi there, do Bicester have any of the small Gucci soho shoulder chain bags in stock? I had been planning on buying one of these and on the day I was planning to purchase it was removed from the website! Typical. Does anyone know where I can still pick one of these up from? Thanks

5. As far as I know the only official Gucci is at Bicester. I've never managed to get there as it's quite a way from where I live.

Pretty sure Soho Discos are quite rare there as at all G outlets throughout the world. As you can see from the sell-outs at the private sales, they tend to be the first bag that sells out.