Gucci-Biba

AestHetiC

I <3 Rain
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Hi everyone. I just wanted to get some advice from you guys...
I went to the Gucci presale this saturday and wanted to get a Biba but since they didnt have any available I just ended up getting the wave. BUT I got a call from an SA this morning saying she has one available in the beige/ebony with white trim combo so I went ahead and told her I was gonna get it. At the moment I was satisfied and happy but now i'm kind of regreting it since they look a bit similar...do you guys think I should go ahead and just keep it or cancel it?!
Thanks ahead for all your input.

AestHetiC

I <3 Rain
O.G.
May 23, 2006
well the thing is i have to go pick it up from the boutique this wednesday and i believe they don't do returns for sale items. As for the wave I got it in the same color combo as the biba which is beige/ebony + white trim.

nycgirl24

Oct 27, 2006
AestHetiC, you said you got the wave hobo??? are you talking about the monogram hobo b/c I've been wondering if it's part of the sale for the longest time!!!

poker13

Jun 3, 2007
^ the wave hobo is apart of the sale accordoing to what some guy at the gucci store told me :/

AestHetiC

I <3 Rain
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Yea i got the wave hobo in monogram for regular price...only the floral was on sale.