Gucci Betty Platform pump

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have the Gucci Betty Platform Pump?
    I'm looking for a nice, "plain" pair of black pumps and I keep coming back to these. Do you like them? If so why? Do you hate them? If so, why? If you like another shoe better, which ones and why?

I like the simplicity of them, so if you have another rec it should be something simple.

Thanks. :smile:

2. I can say that the Betty is very comfortable with class and style at the same time. I haven't found my size in those yet, but I do own the Gucci Charlotte in cocoa. The toe is more square I think. I like them also.

image-1162636573.jpg image-1883191456.jpg
  3. I have a round toed pair that I thought were Bettys (actually two -- nude and black) and they are super comfortable and versatile. And priced pretty well too.

4. Can you post a pic?

5. I have a pic to share with you. This is a Betty that I tried on in Nordstrom's last weekend, however I went home with new Louboutins that day :smile: I didn't need another pair of black pumps yet,but they were super comfortable so I'll probably get them on sale- just to have anyway. HTH

image-2680038135.jpg image-3044024436.jpg
  6. I have the high Bettys in Cherry (but with the T-bar). I have to have a T-bar because I have very high insteps and walk straight out of any pumps.

Very comfortable, probably the most comfortable high heels I own

Very stable and easy to walk in (and they are high for me)

Gives the leg a lovely line from the front and in profile

Elegant and with a slight platform

Bought last year, no scuffs or dents to report yet, I love the leather covered heel

I'd happily buy another pair :biggrin: