Gucci Barclay Flats or Others?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in the market for a new pair (or two) of flats for uni, as my previous pair have died on me. I tend to wear my flats most days (I'm at uni 5 days a week) so they need to hold up to a fair bit of walking and be comfortable. My last pair of flats (from an Australian brand), despite putting a topy sole on, lasted only a year, and now they are giving me blisters and sore feet as there is no cushioning left :sad:
    So in my search I came across the Barclay flats, I was wondering if any TPFers have them and can tell me if they like them, if they're comfortable and most importantly, durable. If anyone has any suggestions for another brand I'd love to hear, my budget for each pair is probably a maximum of $250. I'd prefer leather, a bit of a heel (need some arch support), I'm not into frills or lots of decoration, just simple and classic for uni flats :smile:

2. Here's a picture of the Barclay flats, should've included that in my post sorry!
    [​IMG]