Gucci Bamboo Top-Handle Club: 1947 'till now

^^^Lol very. It came yesterday. I love it, although unsure of how to take care of the handles, wood soap? I got the smaller size which is great for everyday IMO. Very lightweight and organized nicely inside. Now I want another color of course lol.

Hi ladies,

Does one of you have this bag? Do you like the size of it? Would a 15 inch laptop fit in the bag?
have the same bag! :smile: i love the size as it fits everything.

my only regret is i "cleaned" it using a coach leather cleaner and somehow managed to ruin the leather :sad: i still dont know what to do with it till now.

But i truly love the timelessness of that bamboo handle bag :smile:

I'm thinking the Gucci bamboo top handle would be great addition to my nascent bag collection. Would love to see pictures of people with their bags(including how it looks using the shoulder strap) and see how the sizes compare. Which is best for carrying on the arm (vs by hand)?

I'm thinking the Gucci bamboo top handle would be great addition to my nascent bag collection. Would love to see pictures of people with their bags(including how it looks using the shoulder strap) and see how the sizes compare. Which is best for carrying on the arm (vs by hand)?

I don't have any pictures of mine but I have a large BTH. With the large I definitely recommend the shoulder strap. I arm and hand carry it some, but between the weight of the bag itself and what I have in it, it can be a little much at times. If you decide to get one you won't regret it.

There are a number of modelling shots already on this thread, recommend reading for any would-be BTH club member :graucho:

A couple of people have shots of both using their strap and held in-hand (can't ref page numbers because everyone has theirs on a different setting but post numbers always remain the same). Post numbers are in the right-upper corner of each post on the blue line ;)

Who: GhstDreamer
Size: Large BTH
Post number using strap: 290 and 318
Post number using handle: 574 and 632

Who: lanit
Size: Med BTH
Post number using strap: 711
Post number using handle: 773

I hope you find these pics (and other info) useful and help you decide between sizes and variations.

NB The large size is harder to find new now, but they are still around. The Lady Lock BTH is another option but there is no strap. Likewise vintage versions pre-1990s, again no strap option.