Gucci Bamboo shopper question

JessLovesTim

Jun 28, 2014
Hi! I'm usually not on the Gucci section of this forum, so I apologize if this question has already been asked. I did a search, but did not see this question come up. If any of you have the Gucci bamboo shopper leather tote, I am wondering about the print on the front. I really love the look of this bag, but I am wondering if the gold trademark (made in Italy by Gucci) on the front of the bag wears off with time- any pictures? Also, is there anything negative that I should know about this bag? I am not as familiar with Gucci handbags and any guidance and modeling pics will be so appreciated. Thanks!

I have a soho wallet with the same gold stamping on the front and it hasn't worn off at all. Gucci leathers are lovely and great quality. The only thing I have noticed with the bamboo shopper is that it looses it's shape and becomes saggy. So if you like a structured bag, this may not be the one for you.

Like lots of bags it's shape is improved by a base shaper.

BTW, some of the colours (like orange and purple metallic) and variations Bamboo shoppers have blind-stamping and not gold