Gucci bags from SEARS

Ok. Here's our answer, right here from TPF!!!
milandesigner.com
in my dream $799 for prada fairy bag you will fund out is Fake return it, and you will be charge 15% for restocking fee great scam!! (katytom, March 13, 2009).
It seems they (Sears) are not watching their quality control and who they are buying from! Perhaps when they get my email, they will forward it to the proper person in charge and not disregard it. :shrugs:

Bottom line: Premier designer bags sold to Sears.com from Milandesigner.com are fakes!

BgaHolic - after reading your comments, I've done some searching myself. See Online MarketPlace Reviews. http://www.onlinemarketplacereviews.com/milandesigner-com-reviews.html

If Milandesigner is selling fake bags through Sears then Sears is still on the hook, legally. I know it seems like a lot to go through, but I would not only sue Sears, I would contact the FBI and the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
If you have evidence that fake bags are being sold then a crime is being committed. This is serious.
And Sears should know better that passing the buck off to the supplier is not going to clear them of responsibility.
Please follow up BgaHolic, and please keep me up to date.

(This is turning into my personal project. I hate when companies, big and small, allegedly try to screw people over!)

Oh, and by the way - when I spoke to the guy at Milandesigner on Friday, he told me that Gucci was the only designer they were selling. Interesting.

Oh, and by the way - when I spoke to the guy at Milandesigner on Friday, he told me that Gucci was the only designer they were selling. Interesting.
As I have told you, when I contacted Gucci, they DID NOT list Milandesigner as a legal distributor of their bags. Many websites like to "sell" their bags at enticing prices. I unfortunately do not have substantial proof only hearsay about this website and the fact that Gucci does not distribute bags to them. The fact that they do not get their bags directly from Gucci gives me the impression that they are fradulous! I also have no idea where Bluefly.com is getting their bags from. Bluefly must have an outside source because they are selling everyones bags and they have been written up here as selling fakes as well! It's caveat empter!

There are suspect adverts for milandesigner on YouTube, none of them look very professional and the type of spurious language all points to this company to being suspicious IMO. If people want to buy under such weird circumstances with a company that appears to make free ads in their back bedroom than go ahead but to me it all adds up to a Red light .

Sears also sells prada too lol (courtesy of Milandesigners)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10153_12605?vName=Clothing&cName=Handbags+%26+Accessories&keyword=prada&viewItems=25&sLevel=1&autoRedirect=true&redirectType=CAT_REC_PRED&prop17=prada

Goodness I hope people aren't buying bags here thinking they are coming from Sears. I hope Sears responds by removing this type of stuff from their marketplace.

That's it exactly Kansashalo!

This is NOT Sears as the old fashioned store of 'ye olden days' this is a different company under a new name, an on-line 'marketplace' like amazon or ebay. They are not responsible for anything. Sears marketplace is just an agency, that just happens to have used the Sear's name to dignify and re-assure which it has but it obviously has only led to confusion.

Mrsassi said:
Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if anybody purchased Gucci bags from Sears. I read here that it was legit. Please, if anyone bought bags from there, tell us what is the case???

They have gucci at DSW and overstock. One of the reasons I stopped buying Gucci is because they are always on sale and just a minor step up from Coach.

I bought from Milan Designer years ago before I knew about TPF and authentication. While I cannot definitively say what they sent was a fake, there were many questionable things during the process that made me send the bag back. Their website address (DC address) did not match their area code phone number. They never answered or returned phone calls and rarely responded to emails. It took several weeks to send the bag when I requested overnight shipping.

With these practices and that they had several "sold out/ popular" bags for discounted prices, I would speculate that they sell knockoffs and would not buy anything from any company that seemed related to them. JMO

below is their answer and my original e-mail. I really don't know what to think? I asked a point blank question and got somewhat a stock answer.

I put in bold letters what I feel is intresting, since I went to Sears.com and the product is on their page , and this is where the heart of the matter is to me, if its on your webpage and has an item number belonging to you, then to me you are selling the product, and yes I understand the concept of Market place, to someone not familiar with this, they would think and rightly so, that Sears is the seller.

Good Evening Ms. xxxxx

Thank you for contacting Sears.com. I appreciate your concerns and realize your time is important. Regretfully we do not have any additional information on SPM items because they are not sold by Sears.com.

If we can be of any further assistance, just ask. We are here to help.

We're here to make everything easier. Take our survey to tell us how we're doing.

Make sure you are registered at sears.com for emails, so we can stay in touch!

Check out www.sears.com/giftcards to see our wide variety of gift cards available from our websites. Gift cards are the gift that keeps on giving and never expires, long after the holiday season has passed so check out our choices today!

Michael V
Sears Customer Care
[email protected]
1-800-366-3028

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Comments: Dear Sears Customer support

I would like to purchase these items listed below but would like to have authenticity guaranteed, I do not like fakes or counterfeits and it would be a crime to purchase as well as sell counterfeit goods,I am not familiar with your supplier Milan Designer.

Gucci Gucci 211944 'Sukey' Medium Tote Bag / Cream
Prada Prada Handbag Leather Black BN1793

Thank you in advance

Woooa! Thanks mommyoftwins! That is mind boggling! I don't quite understand. Please someone explain. Perhaps my brains are fried, but one logs onto Sears.com and then is told you are not buying from Sears.com? If you are not buying from them, then who are you buying from? Weird! Someone else mentioned comparing them to DSW & Overstock.com. I, personally trust Overstock.com. I have bought from them and the most they discount is 20% off. DSW is known for selling items that are a few years old and not a few seasons old. Again, that's fine with me. However, this is something completely different.

Thank you all very much ladies for all the work and great comments in this thread.
I actually saw a craigslist ad for a Gucci bag that mentioned something about Neiman and Sears. And I was totally perplexed.