Gucci bag, what do you ladies think?

I think I am going to pass for now since I am not in love with the horsebit pattern even though I do like it. But I love that style of hobo, I wish they would have kept it for the new line.

illini3 said:
I think I am going to pass for now since I am not in love with the horsebit pattern even though I do like it. But I love that style of hobo, I wish they would have kept it for the new line.

I think you made the right decision illini3!! I just KNOW you'll find a Gucci you LOVE really really soon!! AND at a great price!!

:yes:

I had this bag in all leather, it was very beautiful but it had some flaws. First, the leather started tearing near the gold buckle after using it for 2 days and it was sooooo hard to open and close the zipper. I am so happy the store took it back. I would not recommend it at all.

spylove22 said:
I had this bag in all leather, it was very beautiful but it had some flaws. First, the leather started tearing near the gold buckle after using it for 2 days and it was sooooo hard to open and close the zipper. I am so happy the store took it back. I would not recommend it at all.

Thanks for letting me know!