Gucci bag canvas shows sign of wear and tear

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459502179.148106.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459502209.646526.jpg
    I bought this bag in Singapore Takashimaya about 6 yrs ago, any idea if Gucci will take in for repair? If yes how much will it cost?

2. Same thing happened to my old Jackie, I gave mine away to someone who didn't mind at all. I think it happens more with original canvas bags that have folds and gathers.

It can't be repaired unfortunately, just wear and tear.

This is why most of us stick to leather and coated canvas ;)

3. #3 Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    I found the same issue with my backpack :sad:

4. Does anyone know if the GG supreme canvas is coated canvas? Thanks in advance...

5. :yes:

6. Thanks papertiger:smile:

7. Same thing happened to my Gucci.

8. Same here but I still continued using the bag, mainly for rough usage like the beach or vacations.

9. It also happened to my canvas bag.

10. Mine did the same. Gucci wallets are even worse in canvas and they have seemed to go down hill in quality in the canvas department. Still a beautifull print tho

11. It's made of fabric. What did you expect? Always go for the Supreme canvas.