Gucci Autumn/Winter 2019 RTW +

doni

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Can’t find a thread on Fall RTW so...
Waiting for this. Supposedly it is 100% silk and waterproof. I’ve no idea how that works, but as someone who never carries an umbrella I am happy to give it a go:

2BD0E0D9-3B73-422A-B00C-09A5BC68B2BF.jpeg

I have one already in pink/white/Flora . They're pretty but I wouldn't say they're waterproof

I finally got mine today, after it traveled to the Swedish wilderness and back!
Yours is the synthetic one right? if that is not waterproof, I very much doubt this is :P
But it doesn't matter as it is truly beautiful, I am very happy with it. The jacquard is very pretty, the colors go very well with my wardrobe and it is lsoft enough that you can also wear it under a blazer, which I had not anticipated and looks quite cool, something different from the usual silks.
Happy there are no other prints available or I would be tempted!

I finally got mine today, after it traveled to the Swedish wilderness and back!
Yours is the synthetic one right? if that is not waterproof, I very much doubt this is :P
But it doesn't matter as it is truly beautiful, I am very happy with it. The jacquard is very pretty, the colors go very well with my wardrobe and it is lsoft enough that you can also wear it under a blazer, which I had not anticipated and looks quite cool, something different from the usual silks.
Happy there are no other prints available or I would be tempted!

Congratulations! Glad you like it. Sounds like a fairytale, hope you didn't meet any big bad wolves on the way.

Goodness no, I wouldn't wear poly-rubbish-synthetica on my head. Mine's silk. I've worn it more than I thought I would but def. more Summer colour. I may take a look at this one too but I've just ordered a MTO Flora shirt so I really shouldn't.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P

Reactions: MooMooVT
Goodness no, I wouldn't wear poly-rubbish-synthetica on my head. Mine's silk. I've worn it more than I thought I would but def. more Summer colour.

Of course you wouldn't! :P I saw there was precisely a pink Flora one in the current collection and thought that's what you may be referring to, but this makes much more sense!

Goodness no, I wouldn't wear poly-rubbish-synthetica on my head. Mine's silk. I've worn it more than I thought I would but def. more Summer colour. I may take a look at this one too but I've just ordered a MTO Flora shirt so I really shouldn't.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :P

There you go. Bad pic I know. But I still feel I deserve a pic of the Flora shirt too.
It does go really well with the BV Pouch I think...

guccihood.jpg

Of course you wouldn't! :P I saw there was precisely a pink Flora one in the current collection and thought that's what you may be referring to, but this makes much more sense!

There you go. Bad pic I know. But I still feel I deserve a pic of the Flora shirt too.
It does go really well with the BV Pouch I think...

View attachment 4590427

That looks b e a u t I f u l with that jacket

Here is mine. Yes, it's the Flora.

I was toying with getting the cw that you have too, especially since it's a jacquard. I have to think carefully though because I already have a red/green Gucci flora scarf - but a) red and green are Gucci colours b) it's a jacquard and c) I have worn my red/green Gucci vintage scarf prob more than any other scarf.

Attachments

• IMG_20190320_165635_resized_20190326_085421652.jpg
    IMG_20190320_165635_resized_20190326_085421652.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20190320_165640_resized_20190326_085422240.jpg
    IMG_20190320_165640_resized_20190326_085422240.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20190320_170019_resized_20190326_085422852.jpg
    IMG_20190320_170019_resized_20190326_085422852.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 84
Here is mine. Yes, it's the Flora.

I was toying with getting the cw that you have too, especially since it's a jacquard. I have to think carefully though because I already have a red/green Gucci flora scarf - but a) red and green are Gucci colours b) it's a jacquard and c) I have worn my red/green Gucci vintage scarf prob more than any other scarf.

Oh, how on earth did I miss this? Your flora hoodie is wonderful! I would snap it in an instant if I saw it, I find I wear mine a lot. It is a twist from the usual scarf and it fits that I am dressing a bit more casual these days.
Isn’t the the pouch that comes with it lovely?

And have you seen the Petit H silk hoodies?

Reactions: papertiger
Oh, how on earth did I miss this? Your flora hoodie is wonderful! I would snap it in an instant if I saw it, I find I wear mine a lot. It is a twist from the usual scarf and it fits that I am dressing a bit more casual these days.
Isn’t the the pouch that comes with it lovely?

And have you seen the Petit H silk hoodies?

Thank you.

They're both really cool. I like mine under coats or jumpers (like a hoody). And yes the pouch is really beautiful. BTW Gucci sunglasses also come with a silk pouch.

I tried the jacquard but I got sidetracked by the Accornero Flora over the black and white deco print LOL.