Gucci Authenticity Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether this is an authentic Gucci can anyone help, it has no serial number but read on here that they don't always have them. Can anyone please let me know if its fake or not a i have not a clue and bought it only for £2 at a charity shop ! Photo's too large to upload here so if anyone wants to see the pic's let me know i will try and share or make them smaller again ! Thank You Michelle

Last edited:
Hi girls! I'm about to purchase this Gucci Vintage Web Boston bag from a reseller. But I was wondering if this color of Vintage Boston actually exists? I only have limited pictures though and I'm not familiar with Gucci bags! Please advice! Thanks so much!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404300341.077045.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404300365.275123.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404300381.860246.jpg

I've got a quick question! I did my researched but I'm currently stumped, I'm trying to purchase a vintage web boston online but the seller doesn't seem to know if the bag was authentic or not due to the lack of a controllato card (she bought it at a pawnshop in Japan) now I tried authenticating it and it seems authentic to me (but I am inexperienced)

Now there's only one thing that bothers me, the Web boston I'm checking out doesn't have metal feet! I checked some other pics and most of them have metal feet.

Now is my web boston a fake or not? Do all web bostons have metal feet??

Hi touchofgold! I'm new here myself. If you know anyone in the United States, in these areas, specifically, there are store outlets. Maybe they can swing by and get you something. :smile:

1. Desert Hills Premium Outlets Cabazon, California (Palm Springs/LA Area)
  2. Queenstown Premium Outlets Queenstown, Maryland (Annapolis Area)
  3. San Marcos Premium Outlets San Marcos, Texas (Austin/San Antonio Area)
  4. Vacaville Premium Outlets Vacaville, California (San Francisco & Sacramento Area)
  5. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Central Valley, New York (New York City Area)
Good luck!!
I go to the one in Cabazon, California and they have a pretty good selection.

This tote as well from another seller on ebay.
Kindly help me as these are my 1st two guccis and from eBay as well.

Attachments

• 20f92ce6-ae9f-4010-a749-ace9dfae8a43.jpg
    20f92ce6-ae9f-4010-a749-ace9dfae8a43.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 420
Status
Not open for further replies.