Gucci Australia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are a few gucci australia threads but they all seem to be rather ad hoc simply for the sales.

So I thought I'd start one for all year round.

Who's from Australia?

2. me! Melbourne

3. hi!

im from sydney : )

4. Sydney!!

5. Melbourne

6. Melbourne :biggrin:

7. Sydney

8. Which Gucci store in Sydney has a better range of choice? Rocks or Castleleigh?

9. #9 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    The Castlereigh store is alright, I think they have limited selection of goods as it is not a big shop, although I have never been to the store at the Rocks. Maybe some else who has been can shed some light.

10. Been to both:P

I think Castlereigh has a wider range

11. I like the Rocks SA better lolz.

I'm not too sure but I thought Rocks has more choices:confused1::Push:

I should probably goes to the castlereigh store again one day!

12. Which Gucci are u looking into for next purchase?

I'm thinking about something in Hysteria but not sure are they available for all seasons.

13. I refuse to shop at Castlereagh because of this. Not that the SAs at The Rocks are better, but that the ones at Castlereagh are just plain rude.

14. Sydney! :biggrin:

Yeah... MOST of the SAs at Castlereagh boutique are rude!
    The first time i went there, i was ready to make a purchase but didn't get serve at all. It's not even that busy.. I was so upset and swore that i would never ever buy a gucci from there.
    I don't understand why did they behave like that..

But one day, i passed the store again, and fall in love with a bag on their display.. So i hesitantly went in, and met this wonderful lady who patiently showed me various types of bags that i might like. She even showed me a georgeous limited edition bag that was stored in the backroom (they only have 2, and was was sold)! I bought that immediately. :P

15. i definitely agree that the castlereagh st SA's over the last few years and up until a few months ago were very rude and crazy about sales.

BUT they have basically rehired a whole new group of staff and they all seem very friendly and kind.

so perhaps give them another go and see how it goes?