Gucci Arrived Today

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I apologize for the previous thread. I don't know why my system picked up the wrong pictures. Hopefully, I will attach one picture showing the sales purchases from Gucci. If I have wasted your time, I apologize. photo 2 (18).JPG

photo 3 (11).JPG

photo 4 (7).JPG

photo 5 (5).JPG

I apologize for the previous thread. I don't know why my system picked up the wrong pictures. Hopefully, I will attach one picture showing the sales purchases from Gucci. If I have wasted your time, I apologize. View attachment 2656263

View attachment 2656264

View attachment 2656265

View attachment 2656266

It's OK, we all have computer issues. I'm not sure why your pics are turned. Maybe try turning your ipad when you take the pics? In any case, your bag is nice-what is the name of it?

It's OK, we all have computer issues. I'm not sure why your pics are turned. Maybe try turning your ipad when you take the pics? In any case, your bag is nice-what is the name of it?

It's the Laid Back Crafty Leather Tote--it's finished very well so I think I will enjoy it. I will take your suggestion but I have noticed when I view this on the iPad the pictures are as they should be but when viewing on my Mac Pro they are turned incorrectly. Perhaps your suggestion will help. Thanks so much!

Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

I carried it for the first time Friday and loaded it up with computer and my personal things as well as files and more and it was great with the weight. Then I took my business items out and went to return a couple of things and put my gucci on my shoulder. Not super packed it carries on the should like a dream and a much smaller bag. Love the bag, love the color.

Thanks!