Gucci arrival at Neimans Last Calls

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Just got an email about some "Italian Status brand Name accessories" arrival at Neimas Last Calls. Called them and it's Gucci. However, does not sound good. Some bags in blue and green colors , shoes and wallets priced about $216 for the small ones and $269 for the long ones. No small accessories.
Just reminds us how good the DSW sale was :sad: :sad:

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
My Last Call is usually pretty crappy, but the stuff the other night was crazy -- a ton of shoes: Prada, Chanel, Gucci, amongst others, including a couple Louboutins. A ton of Chloe bags and wallets... I was very tempted by a pewter wallet. Lots of high end sunglasses. It was very difficult to resist, but my enormous feet which refuse to fit into European shoes helped!

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
My Last Call is usually pretty crappy, but the stuff the other night was crazy -- a ton of shoes: Prada, Chanel, Gucci, amongst others, including a couple Louboutins. A ton of Chloe bags and wallets... I was very tempted by a pewter wallet. Lots of high end sunglasses. It was very difficult to resist, but my enormous feet which refuse to fit into European shoes helped!
How were the prices?

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
www.rosedahlia.com
Which store is this if you don't mind me asking?