Gucci and Rain

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's raining here. I know some bags just can't be out in the rain. How does Gucci do?

2. Depends what the material is. I once used my hobo, the one with horsebit with the tough leather and it was fine. Just had to wipe it off inside.

3. I have a gucci scarf tote and a hobo with canvas and a white leather handle and piping.

4. Hi elongreach! I'm in MD too-I don't think we will ever see the sun again! When it was raining yesterday I carried my gucci tote in a bone colored leather. It's open at the top with a pink canvas lining. It did great! I just wiped it off. :yes:

5. Yea, I'm using my Gucci now and I think it's faired well in the rain. I think the leather can handle it.

6. i only have 2 gucci bags
    the only one that i am willing to let water touch is my GGplus tote.
    it's so good because of the material.
    it wipes and slides off like a pro.
    as for the leather handles, those that had rain drops on them they just went away.

7. My leather hobos do great, I have treated them with the Apple Guarde, I am curious to know how the fabric does though

8. i have a black tote and it does fine in the rain...that was my "go-to" bag when it rained and I couldn't carry my LV, and before I got my LV Antigua Cabas.

9. I have a scarf bag and a horsebit hobo, and if it rains lightly I use my horsebit hobo, and that have worked fine, but I've never tried it in heavy rain showers, so I don't know what to say there. However, I also carry an umbrella when I carry some of my designer bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice