Gucci ace sneakers sizing

ShopGirlNYC

ShopGirlNYC
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
IMG_1494423845.581298.jpg
I'm looking to purchase ace sneakers and wanted to know what the sizing was like. Does anyone have these in particular? I'm 37 in Chanel and Louboutins if that helps. Usually btw 6.5 and 7 in US size for all the other shoes. Thanks in advance.

I am normally a 39 in Valentino/Louboutin, and I went down a full size to a 38 in Ace trainers. They are soooooo comfortable once they are broken in and have loads of room in them.

I'm a size 40 in Chanel shoes (espadrilles, flats, sandals, etc). I originally got size 39.5 in the Ace sneakers but had to exchange them for a 38.5. I'm also a size 40 in the Gucci Princetown mules for reference.

To me Gucci runs true to size; however with these sneakers (which I love), I was reading reviews that they tend to run a little big. Therefore, if you can't get 37.5, I would go for the 37. :smile:

If you can get to a store, try them on. This way you'll get the size you need. :smile:

I wear a 9 in tory burch, and a 39.5 in European shoes (Chloe, chanel, AGL). My left foot is always trouble for me with shoes , and the right shoe is always a little big but it's the only way they are comfy for me. I bought a 39.5 in these. I wear smart wool no show socks and the fit is perfect. Does anyone treat these before wearing?