Feb 5, 2006
Black nubuck suede with paprika piping OR Ring Lizard in cognac

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1,144
wow, what a choice! :woohoo:
I personally love the black suede, because it has a more young/fun appeal, but the lizard is obviously an investment piece that will probably last you a lifetime. So now it is up to you what you are looking for.... Do you already own lizard or other skins in your handbag collection that have longevity in them? Are you looking for a fun, fashion bag or investment? If you figure out what you need this bag for, you will make right decision. However, both are gorgeous, so you cannot go wrong either way :worthy:

I almost bought the black suede too but I bought the malachite green python (as yet unrevealed so ssssh :ninja:smile:

If I hadn't of had another black lizard I would have gone for that (they had no cognac)

I think I would have been stuck as you with these 2 options, but ultimately if you don't need to think of the money difference go with the lizard, its rarer, the colour works for day as well as the skin for eve and even considering the price - its a lot of bag for the money :biggrin:

However the contrast lining of the black suede keeps pulling me back :Push:

I almost bought the black suede too but I bought the malachite green python (as yet unrevealed so ssssh :ninja:smile:

If I hadn't of had another black lizard I would have gone for that (they had no cognac)

I think I would have been stuck as you with these 2 options, but ultimately if you don't need to think of the money difference go with the lizard, its rarer, the colour works for day as well as the skin for eve and even considering the price - its a lot of bag for the money :biggrin:

Congrats PT! Can't wait to see the reveal!

I still can't decide. But you are right. The contrast piping makes the bag. Gives it a little "edge". It is such an easy bag to carry!! Post pics of yours too!! Would love to see it.