Guancia's coach collection..

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been collecting since about 06 and while my collection is no where NEAR as big and beautiful as most of you ladies, I think I need to cool it.

So here they are....
    IMG_0719.jpg IMG_0720.jpg IMG_0721.jpg IMG_0722.jpg

2. Very nice. You have the mist mini skinny, I want one and I always get out bidded on eBay. Thanks for sharing your lovely coach collection.

3. I have th scarf ergo too...I love it! Nice collection!

4. Def. love your Soho Leather Flap! Wish I had gotten it in white, and you have a great wristlet collection! I love wristlets, b/c they are so versatile!

Very nice!

5. Wow!!! That is a wonderful collection congrats on a wonderful collection

6. Love your collection! You have all classic colors & pieces that can go with anything. .. no need to cool it, haha ;) I love your ergo wristlet, soo cute!!

7. What a nice collection. I like all of your accessories.

8. I know it's small.. but one day I will get to fulfill my dream of owning 15 beautiful leather bags.. but until then I will love what I got.

Thanks Beachgurl!The soho hobo was my first purchase, and first leather bag. I just kept going back to it and decided to go for it and get it. Never regreted it, but I do wish it was a little bit bigger. I must say that my favourite wristlet is the framed black lurex one.... so in love with that one.:love:

Ashdir: I love the :love::heart:scarf print ergo:heart::love: too. But ever since I saw the fraying on the back by the stiching, I've been trying just to use it on special occasions. I might have to get myself a leather ergo hobo, just so I can use the style everyday.

9. great collection

10. you have a very cute collection.. Thanks for sharing:heart:

11. I think your collection is VERY NICE! You have picked some beautiful styles and colors!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

12. Love your collection. I am especially fond of the legacy zip!

13. Lovely Collection!^-^

14. OMG!!!! AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!

15. I love how you have mixed gold and black in your collection.