Food Guacamole!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE freshly made, chunky guacamole with a good bit of spice (preferably from serrano chilies)! Chipotle has good, fresh guacamole - I always add it to my burrito & get an extra side with chips. I love any restaurant that does a tasty, fresh, table-side preparation (there's a restaurant at the Phoenician in Scottsdale that does a really good job but I can't remember the name). Guacamole made-to-order at your table is the main reason we head to Dos Caminos in New York!

Every time we are in LA, I order the omelet at Jerry's Deli that is stuffed with cheddar cheese, sour cream & avocado - YUM!

i love guacamole! it's totally different though on how i normally eat avocados - with milk and sugar and then put on the fridge.

Really? I've never heard of this. Please explain more

When I was working in the Philippines this is how they ate their avocados, as a dessert...and also a popular milk shake. All my co-workers had never heard of guacamole and couldn't imagine eating avocados in savory stuff (sandwiches, burgars, salads, etc) since they always used theirs as sweet.

I made a huge bowl and bought 2 huge bags of chips, it was gone in less than 10 minutes, they loved it!

This thread is making me want some guacamole.

I'm lazy and normally buy the "Wholy Guacamole" brand of pre-packaged stuff. The problem is that I'll eat the whole pack in a day.

Guacamole, chocolate and pepper jack cheese are my weaknesses.

Another fan here! I used to hate avocados when I was a kid - I felt like they tasted like nothing, had a fatty, slippery texture and were just gross. I don;t know when I came around, but it's been a long time and I am an absolute convert LOL

My guacamole is ridiculously simple:

avocado
sprinkle of salt (to taste)
sprinkle of cumin (to taste, but careful not to let it overpower)
sprinkle of chilli
lemon/lime juice

aaaand SMUSH the whole thing like crazy!