GTL IS BACK!!!!!! - Jersey Shore Vacation

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entert...he-situation-engaged-girlfriend-lauren-pesce/

Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Is Engaged to His Girlfriend Lauren Pesce

Mrs. Situation has a nice ring to it, tbqh.

8a27d50b-343f-4925-97f3-0d4c8b0971ed.jpeg

By Mehera Bonner
Apr 27, 2018
gettyimages-475216118-1524822940.jpg

GETTY IMAGES
We have a ~situation~ brewing in Jersey Shore (hahahahaha, you're welcome). Mike Sorrentino has announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Lauren Pesce, and broke the news in a series of adorable Instagrams!

LOOK. AT. HER. RING!

Mike and Lauren met in college, meaning that they were together wayyyy before he joined the cast of Jersey Shore. They've had a few bumps since, but are clearly more than ready to commit.

"I have always dreamed of proposing on Jersey Shore, the show that introduced me to the world," Sorrentino tells Us Weekly about popping the question on camera. "I’m currently living the dream and proposed to my college sweetheart, Lauren Pesce, amongst my best friends on the biggest reality show in the country. We are so proud and excited to share this chapter of our story with the world."

Congrats to them, she looks pretty.
Ron might as well just break up with his girlfriend if he is going to publicly act like a fool on TV every time an attractive girl walks by.

Snooki was so out of line saying that Vinny is disrespecting her husband when Snooki practically threw herself on Vinny in the past and it seems like he just did what he did with her back then to appease her.

Especially when he has made no current advances towards her. I am not sure if the scene was real or fake for drama.

Seems weird to just randomly call someone a creep and start drama over something that happened years ago...everyone is in a relationship and not hooking up-maybe they need a storyline?

I hope Giovanni really is faithful, i remember that Ashley Madison scandal a while back. Snooki always acts like he is a great guy but i dunno who really knows? Lol.

They should just take Ron off... I mean if he wants to put his mess out on display I'll watch but it's killing the vibe of the house ...AGAIN.