Gst

I know that if you decide you want to get the GST with silver you need to get on a waiting list ASAP. It is sold out from the first release. According to Chanel, it is a limited edition with the silver and they will start shipping again for ACT 1.

For this particular bag, I prefer the gold hardware. I just received the Petite Shopper in Beige with the gold hardware. It is beautiful. However, it is too small for me, and I'm sending it back, and they're sending me the GST in beige with the gold hardware.

After looking at Miss Alice pics, I know I'll love it.

If you're not loving it, I wouldn't keep it.

I like that bag, but I would choose silver hardware. Think on it a few days, if you're still uncertain - return it. You'd know it if it was love....and if you have to think about....it usually means return it.

What a difficult decision for you to make!
You know you have a bag that's difficult to get, but you are obviously not feeling comfortable with it. Think about it for a few days, wear the bag around in your house and then make a decision.
You should defintely not keep a bag because your SA told you so!
If you have doubts, don't do it. That's the onething I always keep in mind when I go out shopping.

Good luck with your decision and I prefer gold hardware too, by the way. :smile: