GST wait list?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting a GST forever and today I finally called to order one. I was told there is a wait list for them. I'm wanting black with SHW. Has anyone else been on a wait list for them? Does it take a long time to get one? I was so excited, what a let down! :sad: Hopefully it won't take as long as the WOC did. ;)

2. it usually doesn't take that long, but it also depends what number you are on the list! I was lucky enough to not have to wait for my few GSTs they were bought immediately. But nonetheless good luck !!!

3. Thanks! I asked how many people were on the list ahead of me but she said she didn't know, only the manager did. I saw one in January but I wasn't ready to buy yet. Glad you didn't have to wait!

4. If you are in the US you can order from Hirsch and lock in the price.

5. Thank you that's good to know! I am going to call a few other NM today, I have a gift card from there I want to use. But if I still can't find one I will try Hirsch. Do you have a SA you recommend?

6. Tutu what is Hirsch? Never heard of it. Summer Girl try NM in Short hills, they had them in a few weeks ago

7. Will the gift card work with bergdorf goodman? I just ordered a gst in burgundy yesterday there and I can check for you if they have one in black with shw if you'd like?

8. Thank you! I will! :smile:

9. Thank you, but the gift card won't work. It's a Neiman Marcus gift card. I love the burgundy, hope you enjoy it and post a pic when you get it!

10. NM and Bergdorffs are the same thing.. their cards should work at both places FYI

11. Bergdorf is a subsidiary of Neiman Marcus. Your gift card should work in Bergdorf. I just used a gift card from NM for a purchase in Bergdorf.

12. Hirshleifers is a luxury department store in Manhassat, NY. Very highly recommended here on TPF, you can email penney@hirshleifers.com and someone will get back to you almost immediately! I just placed my first order :smile:

13. And I also think I saw a black GST at NM short hills in the past few days :smile:

14. Haha I got this tread confused with the gst club one. Anyway, my SA at bergdorf confirmed he has one! Pm me if you're interested!

15. I had no idea, thanks!