GST vs. PST?

The ultimate choice is...

• GST

• PST

Results are only viewable after voting.
im 5'2 and petite and when i was purchasing my gst, i was also debating over the PST bk with gold hardware. i decided the GST over the PST because the shape of the PST just looked too tall (if that makes sense - less proportional.) and the GST looked much better on me than the PST. I love my GST but I have to say, I do like big bags..the PST didn't fit all of my things, lol. but if you're going to use it for going out/dinner, PST is probably better. Either way, I really don't think you can go wrong. Choose the one you are most comfortable with =)

GST all the way. Personally I don't like the "square" look of the PST, some how it doesn't seem to be very appealing to me. But of course, get whatever looks good on you. I'm about to buy my black/gh GST right now.

I'm really really small, so the GST looked gigantic on me... So I got the PST (the price difference was a major factor though 1350 vs. 2195!)

You should try them on and see which one looks better on your body and see how much room you really need