GST vs. Petit Shopping(the one with zippered top)??

I am 5'3 90 pounds, I've tried on the GST and think its too big for me, so i bought the petit shopping(with zippered top). Also i can use the petit shopping for both casual days and dressy nights.

i'm going through the same dilemma. same height as you and debating b/t the 2 purses. i'm leaning towards the gst though b/c it comes with silver hardware and i don't think the other one does.

They do have the new Petit Tote back with the zippered top with the new chain in the silver hardware, I belive that one is more epensive then the traditional Petit Tote. I saw a pic in the reference area and it looks very cute. Does antone know more about this bag with this style Petite Tote with the new chain? Is it a limited editon? Does it come in caviar? Thank!!

They do have the new Petit Tote back with the zippered top with the new chain in the silver hardware, I belive that one is more epensive then the traditional Petit Tote. I saw a pic in the reference area and it looks very cute. Does antone know more about this bag with this style Petite Tote with the new chain? Is it a limited editon? Does it come in caviar? Thank!!

Are you sure it's not the timeless shopping tote maybe? That's the only one I know of w/ the new chian.