GST vs Grand shopping

sandlewood

May 29, 2009
Please help me decide. I purchased the new grand shopping for $2500 in red and I now
have the opportunity to purchase the GST in red.
Any thoughts on what bag I should keep?

Thanks for your help.

Get the GST for sure! It's a classic and a real tote. The new shopping bag is not a real tote to me.

And a 12A GST will look gorgeous! I saw one two days ago and it was beautiful. I love the GST and just got the new orange one.

Sorry... One more comment... Do you know the red comes in a matching quilted ballet flat? I bought it and love it. Just FYI in case you want to get the matching shoes.

willeyi said:
Sorry... One more comment... Do you know the red comes in a matching quilted ballet flat? I bought it and love it. Just FYI in case you want to get the matching shoes.

Are the flats comfy! I want a pair to match my m/l classic. I wanna see a pic of all your Chanel's.

Allee said:
Are the flats comfy! I want a pair to match my m/l classic. I wanna see a pic of all your Chanel's.

Yes... Super comfy. I Iove them! James at NM has these and you can text or call him at 305-632-0344. Kindly tell him Irma referred you.

Here is a pic of the flats with the red 12A kisslock.

Definitely call him as I know this shoe is very popular! You will love them!

image-4269553007.jpg

That 12A kisslock is GORGEOUS!

I love the kisslock style too. It can be dressy or casual. I mostly wear it casual, no black tie events in my future! If you like the red kisslock, James has that also, but last I spoke to him, he only had 1 left and that one might be sold as you can guess it's a popular style and color. You could text him if you're interested. I love love love the kisslock. I got the yellow kisslock from 12C too (that's how much I love colored bags and the kisslock).

I didn't realize you had the red M/L... you should defintely think about getting the red ballets. It would be gorgeous with your bags.

Now you have me thinking if I should get the red GST too. I didn't get it the other day as I already had the red kisslock, but hmmm...

IMO the Grand Shopping tote is dressier, whereas the GST definitely fits more, n thus would b a great shopping bag. so it really depends on your function for the bag. :smile: