GST + the Weather .....

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
Scotland
Hubby laughs at me cos I wont take my GST out in rain or snow!! Has anyone here taken their GST out in heavy rain and/or snow?? Was it ok?? Am I just being an idiot?!?!

We are off to Berlin on Monday, he wants me to take the bag but I dont. Forecast is rain first then snow later in the week, so am not sure what to do now.

Thank you :smile:

Bronzi522

O.G.
Sep 14, 2010
Hubby laughs at me cos I wont take my GST out in rain or snow!! Has anyone here taken their GST out in heavy rain and/or snow?? Was it ok?? Am I just being an idiot?!?!

We are off to Berlin on Monday, he wants me to take the bag but I dont. Forecast is rain first then snow later in the week, so am not sure what to do now.

Thank you :smile:
Enjpy your bag. Take it!

LVDevotee

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
Right where I want to be
Take it. I have a white gst that I use in all types of weather. After three years of use (and three kids "stepping" on it in the car)....It still looks almost like new, but I did just send it to the be cleaned (it is white after all)......snow and rain never hurt it at all.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I live in Canada, in a city with crazy snow storms (sometimes 10+ cm) and way below freezing (-30*C) weather. I take my GST out all the time and three years later it's still good as new besides the leather softening. I wouldn't worry.