GST Spring 10 BLUE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone

i have two chanel flaps so after much thought ive decided to get the GST

My SA sent me the photo attached
    she says its from Spring line with the color code 84023
    has anyone seen it IRL cos i cant figure what if the color is bright or dark or dull
    in the pic it looks nice

What do u guys think

is it a color that will stay in my closet

Attached Files:

2. I have seen this bag and LOVE it. BUY it for sure. I wanted it sooo bad but am waiting for another one to come in and can't get both

BUY IT! You will not regret it. It is AMAZING!!!!

3. does it have a purple undertone?

i mean is it more purplish than blue

4. Yes! It is like a periwinkle purple blue. It is amazing! Purple is my FAV. color and this bag is awesome!

5. the thing is im not looking for purple

i wanted more of a blue :sad:

6. Oh then that is not the bag for you then. Sorry! Definitly looks more purple.

7. what about the Cruise 2010 navy blue? It's a deep navy blue

8. i love the color. The hardware looks like it's vintage finished... i kinda prefer the silver hardware with it.. IMO. Again in love with the color

9. It's much darker in real life than in the photo, but still a nice rich blue.

10. I like the color, but it does shows some purple..

11. I really like this color!

12. HEAVENLI............LET'S GET A CLOSER LOOK.........I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S GORGEOUS!
    [​IMG]

13. :drool: I LOVE THAT COLOR! which dept stores have it right now??

14. I KNOW they have it at NM Fashion Valley San Diego. Saw it there Friday night. It is AMAZING! Almost bought it.

15. I'm not really a fan of this color. I saw blue patent GST in NM and it's totally gorgeous. I just don't really like GST now because of its boxy shape. I prefer flaps :smile: