GST: Red or Black

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
Hi
I'm ready to buy a GST but i need help in deciding which one to get, Red or Black.

Need advice

TIA

LYN

cc8210

Jun 2, 2009
Do you wear a lot of black and grey clothes? If so I would go for the red. If your wardrobe is more colorful, go for the black!

newbie7

Feb 28, 2012
I just saw someone with a Red GST at the mall and it was beautiful!!! Red is my pick

Michele728

Jul 20, 2012
Can you tell us a little more about your current collection, style, etc? Then we can better help you decide on a color :smile:

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
Red it is. Plus I'm thinking (per Wileyi) 13c red is a limited color.

Thanks ladies!

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
I wear mostly neutral colors. Brown black the most.

Daughter told me red is hard to match but I feel like red is like black that can match anything lol.

Michele728

Jul 20, 2012
I also believe red is easy to match with many outfits. The 13C red is gorgeous, go fot it! The black will be around forever :smile:

willeyi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hi
I'm ready to buy a GST but i need help in deciding which one to get, Red or Black.

Need advice

TIA

LYN
Hi! Red gets my vote. This season's red is gorgeous and it's limited, so if you pass, it may not come back anytime soon. Black you can get anytime. And.. the fact you are even considering a red bag says you are not afraid of color, so go for it. I love bags that pop with color.

Congrats in advance on your new GST! Please post pics! We all want to see.

P.S. There are matching red ballets in case you might be interested... limited color of course.

Peonies813

Jan 3, 2012
California
I love the red. I love red bags and think it is pretty much neutral if it is true red. It is such a happy and attractive color! Black is chic and elegant but it'll always be around. Chances are high that you may get a black Chanel (if you don't own one already) on the future. The GST is an elegant bag no matter what the color so go for the happy red!!

PCOC

Jan 4, 2013
RED! I got my 13C GST last Nov. (I must have gotten their 1st shipment for 2013) and it's GORGEOUS!!:happydance: