GST Patent in bordeaux or black

xlawson

Jul 28, 2007
I am about to purchase a gst and cannot decide on a color, black or bordeaux. Please help me decide. Also has anyone seen the big shopper in patent? I heard it comes in black and bordeaux. Any opinions on that one?

is it bordeaux from this season - is there one? Or is it from a few seasons ago?
If so, I'd go for black.

Yes, I've seen it in patent and it's stunning, I saw the bordeaux patent Medallion and it was to die for!!! If you can get a patent GST in bordeuax it's be tough to resist!

They are both so gorgeous......depends how much black you own.....if you own a lot of wonderful black bags go for the Bordeaux, if not go for the Black.....No one does patent like chanel....those two bags are TDF....:heart:H

I saw both of those and came so close to bringing BOTH home they're so stunning in person! At the end, I chose black only because I'm waiting for the burgundy jumbo! C is right, no one does patent like Chanel.

They are both stunning. If you have alot of black bags then go for the bordeaux. Or if you don't have many red bags. Then I would get the bordeaux. You won't go wrong with either one. Get the one you really love and will wear it alot. HTH

I went to NM to pick up the black patent GST ... ended up buying both black and bordeaux! The bordeaux is incredible!

Good luck with your decision!

I wouldn't be able to make a choice either, they're both stunning :heart::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php