GST or New Timeless CC Tote

divagal01

O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
Hello everyone I just needed some advice I wanted to know your thoughts and opnions of what tote I should get the GST or the New Timeless CC Soft Tote my SA said they are very similar that the GST is just more structed that the Timeless CC Tote my SA likes the Timeless CC Tote better so I wanted to know your thoughts as I like both of them but not sure which to get so please help. Thanks in advance :hugs:

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Not sure if I'm correct, but aren't there a few timeless totes? I for one, returned the GST for a Timeless Tote, as I found the GST to be too boxy and not very luxurious looking. But there a lot of ladies on here who are die hard fans and it comes down to personal choice.

It also depends upon the color. I found the black to be too boring in the GST, but in other colors I thought it was beautiful. The new Timeless Totes are very comfortable to carry and a great size. I found the caviar was softer and the CC's and the quilts were larger. The bags are softer against the body and were more what I wanted.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
GST for sure. It is a real tote and part of the classic line. Timeless is not really a tote, more like a big handbag. You should definitely try the timeless before you buy. I'm not a big fan of it.
Quilting looks a big inferior also to me as do the chains.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
willeyi said:
GST for sure. It is a real tote and part of the classic line. Timeless is not really a tote, more like a big handbag. You should definitely try the timeless before you buy. I'm not a big fan of it.
Quilting looks a big inferior also to me as do the chains.

Meant to say quilting looks a bit inferior. The quilts are too big, cheap looking in my mind.
But... It's preference.