GST or Mini Flap

Ellevu

Jul 16, 2014
Hi ladies. I've set aside a little bit of money to purchase a new Chanel and was debating between getting a black GST with GHW or black rectangular mini. I am a petite (5 feet tall) girl and want a nice bag that I could wear regularly for a long time.

Which bag do you think would be the better investment considering they will be around the same price? Or, if you recommend getting a different bag around that price range. Any help/opinion would be MUCH appreciated!:hugs:

chanel+1.JPG

bragmybag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Chanel-extra-mini-flap-bag-black-white-fb.jpg

(Borrowed the images off of Google)

It depend what you usually put inside your bag daily. GST is more like for work and I usually use it in the winter so I can dump everything into my bag and go. The mini flap I usually use for weekend when I don't carry much with me.

It depend what you usually put inside your bag daily. GST is more like for work and I usually use it in the winter so I can dump everything into my bag and go. The mini flap I usually use for weekend when I don't carry much with me.
Very true, I was leaning more to the GST for the reason that I could bring it to work as well. Thanks for your input :smile:

can i say both? :smile:
minis are seasonal and this season's rectangular lamb mini with brushed gold is gorgeous. at the moment, the gst will always be around. why not start with the bag that is easiest to source? just my opinion. hope it helps :smile: enjoy shopping!

GST, if it is a bag you will use daily (I think you mentioned) definitely GST. Mini can't really fit much and you will likely need more room. You can't go wrong with a GST:smile: