GST Lovers! Need your help!

reneeleroy

Sep 19, 2009
Hi GST Lovers,

I recently acquired my 4th Chanel :smile: a off white GST through another forum. I would like to check with you guys regarding the strap which I found a little weird.

The 1st metal hook which is attached to the big round ring on the bag, is it completely sealed up or is there a gap?

Your help are all greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

i have a bag with such big gap and at times, the leather will come out of that gap! i think u should bring it back for servicing. they can use some hardware to close the gap

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL FOR YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK.

Now, I guess my option is to either ask for a refund or have it repaired. I wouldn't mind to have it repaired as long as its authentic as I really like the color alot.

I already emailed the seller and she was very helpful. She told me to bring it in to Chanel and have it repaired. If it is not authentic, they will not repair it for me. And she will also bear my repair cost. So I'm praying that it is as she is also worried as the bag was purchased by her friend on her behalf. Will download more pics of the bag soon. I really love it a lot and its a pity if its not real :sad: