Gst ladies, tell me what you love about your bag.

I also have 3 GSTs which I love, black with gold, camel with silver and off white with silver.........I am sure at some point I will add another one. Workhorse bags, fit a ton, travel quite well, can put wallet, etc in the middle zippered compartment with room to spare in the other two compartments.......it is a heavy bag, but so are all my jumbo flaps.
The Gst does not get too much love on the Chanel forum, but I enjoy mine very much.

I have the GST in the dark brown....and I couldn't image my Chanel collection without it...but I will admit I have a problem with the straps staying on my shoulder...

My first Chanel was a black caviar GST with silver hardware and I have used it everyday for almost two years that I have owned it! It is a great work to night time bag and is also great for traveling. I just bought a classic medium flap in caviar so I can rotate them when needed. I love both of them, but the GST can carry soooooo much and I can easily throw things in there and take them out so overall convenience-wise, the GST is awesome!

To echo everyone else, I love my GST. It was my second Chanel purchase. My first one was a small flap bag and I could not get ANYTHING in that bag - it was SO SMALL. I am one of those people that just HAS to have a huge purse. I can get anything and everything in the GST and still have room to spare!

My only dislike that I can even think of is that it is so big and boxy that if I am in a crowded place, people literally run into it and bump against it because it sticks out in such a boxy way.

My first Chanel was the black GST with silver hw, and I love love love it! It's such a great bag - it's roomy, so organized but yet so beautiful! I think it's a Chanel piece that will never go out of style. And you could both wear it to work and then take it out for the night!

Many people complain about the handles slipping down off your shoulder, but I don't have that problem with the bag if I don't over stuff it. And the boxy shape, I just love it! I always want to be very organized with my bags, I have one of those "purse organizers" when I use my NF and other bags, but with the GST I don't have to use anything. It's just perfect :smile:

It makes me so happy to hear that you girls travel with it! I have thought about it before but I've never had the guts to do it, but next time I'll bring it :biggrin:

i just got mine.... but i think it's too bulk-looking. should i return it or will i not regret getting it? i haven't taken out the tags yet because i am not sure..