Gst ladies, tell me what you love about your bag.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am awaiting the arrival of my first chanel purchase and already dreaming of my second. My husband isn't too convinced that I should make a purchase this soon and I figure if I can get some reviews maybe it will help me convince him, well maybe. So tell me what you love about your bag as I dream about it!

2. i,m same as you really want to buy aGST bag but don,t know which colour would be best may i ask which colour are you going to get/

3. I love the size of my GST, in that I can carry all my stuff and not have to leave anything at home. I can't say I have really had a concern about the weight of the combined 'stuff' and bag. Besides the bag is gorgeous. Enjoy. :}

4. oooo I lovvve my GST! It can hold sooo much! I can put folders/workpapers in one of the sides, and all of my purse-things (wallet, keys, cell phone etc) on the other side. The GST lets you be organized in your bag without you even trying! And I also love the zip large pocket because if you are ever in a place and want to make sure your wallet is safe, you can stick it in there!! I have the Chanel large lambskin wallet (which is a larger size wallet) and it still fits in the zip pocket!

I can't say enough good things about the GST! I love my flaps, but when I have a lot to carry, they are not much help...... That's why I love my GST!

5. I bought a red one first and loved it so much I went back and bought a black one. The GST holds a lot and yest it is so elegant. You will not regret it.

6. Mmmm I love it....

already made your first purchase, haven't received it yet, but you're already dreaming of your next!! woo hoo welcome to Chanel!! love it.

we have all surrendered - like israeli flava said hee hee

7. I absolutely love my GST, I use it for school and work everyday, I can even fit my netbook when I need it. The compartments alone are worth the $$$ and it's just TDF gorgeous, I've gotten a lot of compliments from friends and strangers. I carry a lot of stuff in it but I've never felt concerned that it's gonna break or anything (the hardware in the new GSTs are thicker and stronger anyway). A lot of ppl have asked me whether they should get a flap or a GST. Well, as much as I love my jumbo flap, the GST is more functional, so I'd say you gotta have both. Save up, do whatever, but you gotta have both! :lol:

8. I really hope I can wear him down, he doesn't understand the love of bags. lol. He is the type that thinks you should have 1 functional bag that you carry until the straps fall off..... men!

9. My second Chanel was a bordeaux caviar GST. It is a workhorse and a beauty. The color alone is exquisite and unusual but the bag itself is perfect. It turns out to be a pretty good travel bag. For me, I am able to carry half the world, LOL. I am able to carry a sweater or shoes, plus a book, water, everything. It gets heavy, but, don't they all? I have actually carried it on my shoulder, but normally, I wouldn't carry any bag on my shoulder. BUT -- the GST has you covered -- it has the leather pads to distribute the weight. A well designed classic bag that should be in everybody's rotation. Another bonus about my particular bag ... I saved up all of my Nordstrom Notes and was able to turn them into this baby a few years back, so it was didn't cost anything! This is why I a very loyal Nordstrom customer!
    --Judy -->getting ready to take the gst out of the closet and get it ready to use Monday, if it ever stops snowing!

10. Oh btw, I carry my GST on the shoulder 80% of the time and I don't have the skinniest arms but it's still very comfortable. I loooove my GST!

11. i hope get it soon

12. I love my GST-the space, the style and the color. I didn't like GST before but once I tried it on I'm melt. How can you say no to this? ;)

DSC_0006.jpg
  13. I am literally drooling from these descriptions!!! It's going to be a while but I will convince hubby!!! This bag will be mine!!!!!! Lol!

14. I'm considering the GST as my next Chanel purchase too! But I'm so torn over whether to get a caviar jumbo first or the GST because the prices for flaps just keep rising :sad:

15. ^^^^^ITA !
    I LOVE that everything stays so organized in my GST.....
    I have 3 GST's, because I love them so much (Black SHW, Beige GHW, Red SHW) ! I am even considering getting another Black, with GHW.
    Guess you could say I am a GST fanatic.....this is 100% my favorite bag of all time, due to the functionality, practicality, and beauty. The Caviar is so durable too!
    I too love Flaps, but the GST's are my everyday workhorse bags.
    AND they look so classy/classic!