GST is matronly???

I have the black GST with silver h/d and I do not look matronly carrying it. It is a great bag for shopping and is very classy looking. I actually love the white in this bag, and if I had not gone crazy with bag purchases before the price increase I would be actively looking for the white to purchase.
If you like the GST by all means buy it. It is your money and your purchase and the S/A should have kept his derogatory opinions to himself.

Matronly -- hmm. That SA is definitely in the wrong profession. To deflate the sale and commission was beyond stupid. It would have been hilarious to ask him to model it for you. I can't even think what a matronly bag would look like. Many purses from days long gone still look appropos. Lord, help that man. He needs fashion sense.

I went to NMs on Michigan.....why do SAs have to act so strange?? Now I will avoid going back if he is there. Is that what they want, to send you away? This guy did have attitude and I wonder if he was trying to imply that I wasn't sophisticated or mature enough to purchase such a bag (I was dressed in gym shoes, even though that shouldn't matter).

I personally loathe both the men that work there and refuse to give them my business. I'm sure the one you dealt with is one of the two I am talking about. The next time I go in there and receive awful treatment (seems to me they mostly treat telephone orders with respect but just about nobody else) I'm going to give them a piece of my mind about their place as a sales-person and mine as a client. I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

PLEASE go to Chanel on Michigan Ave... the boutique. Ask for Megan Bundi and tell her Annie sent you. She's the sweetest gal.

Geez...the GST matronly?? That *****y guy SA is a moron for thinking this way and for losing out on a sure sale and commission. I have the black with gold hardware and it is so beautiful and classy. I am a 45-year-old mother and I think this bag looks gorgeous!

Get what you love --- forget what that SA said to you. You'll look wonderful with it!!

yeah... i'm 19 and i hope to get one as soon as i can afford it (which may not be for a while... but i digress). i think that's very strange. my dad's car salesman tried to convince him that a black suv was for a woman. like wouldn't you rather have the sale? oh welll...
any way, to the point - go for it! i love it!

Well I'm 26 & honestly when I 1st tried one on last year I did think it was a little matronly. But I soon changed my mind & got a black caviar GST w/ silver h/w & LOVE it!! My fave everyday bag...that SA is delusional!

this is gotta be one of the oddest, yet funniest comment i ever heard..hehe...im 23 yrs old and i reside in NYC. i carry my Beige GST with gold h/w VERY often....i work in fashion and i LOVE the GST bc it fits my portfolio, cards, cell..etc..its SO ROOMY! and, ALL the models/agents/casting agents LOOVVEE my bag..i have gotten sooo many compliments about the GST...and the compliments are FROM pp who work in fashion!! i agree with everyone who posted on this thread..dont listen to that SA..he obviously has NO FASHION SENSE WHAT SO EVER!