GST is matronly???

:wtf: huh? that SA must have forgotten to take his meds..................he shouldnt be working in a Chanel boutique, terrible taste, weird view of Chanel bags, i don't like him lol

the GST is classic, there's a big diff between classic and matronly
actually nothing is matronly anymore, even purses from the 1940s are chic now and are carried by young women.....that's one of the reasons vintage is so in.
Get the GST, in beige....................you will love it

Huh? You come and say "I want to spend several thousand dollars, some of which will end up in your pocket" and he says "Don't do it, the bag is too matronly"?????? Weirdo! Personally I think it's a gorgeous bag and I'm a 29 year old non-mother.

WHAT?! i'm 22 and this is my NEXT bag...

i don't understand that about SA's sometimes, it's like i just want to tell them -"HELLO?! do you want to make a sale or not?"

o well, i think majority says that all the pF Chanel gals love it, so just go for it... like swanky said, don't listen to some *****y guy, LOL

Sappho, did you go to Neiman Marcus or the Chanel boutique on Michigan Ave?

I went to NMs on Michigan.....why do SAs have to act so strange?? Now I will avoid going back if he is there. Is that what they want, to send you away? This guy did have attitude and I wonder if he was trying to imply that I wasn't sophisticated or mature enough to purchase such a bag (I was dressed in gym shoes, even though that shouldn't matter).