Gst help

Hahaha, thats funny! I Would NOT buy from karl!!! He is not On my LIKE list!

Thanks for the advice, I have to be patient for my HG bag, I will wait for the right one to come along! Still thinking about bnib for 3.3k

Thanks everyone, this is such a sweet community!!!

Get the new oneee!! Eventhou it's more expensive, u're buying a chanel which is versatile :smile:

missbao said:
1 more question, I prefer GHW but I heard that there's some chance of tarnishing? Shall I get shw to be safe ?

No need to worry. I've had a bag with GHW for over 10 years and it's still perfect. Also, I there are ever issues with anything including hardware, zippers, Chanel repair is amazing.

I would get he black with GHW... A gorgeous and elegant combo. I would also get the regular size, not the XL. The regular shape is more elegant to me vs. the XL which looks more like a big work bag and not as much as a handbag.

Just my two cents.

No need to worry. I've had a bag with GHW for over 10 years and it's still perfect. Also, I there are ever issues with anything including hardware, zippers, Chanel repair is amazing.

I would get he black with GHW... A gorgeous and elegant combo. I would also get the regular size, not the XL. The regular shape is more elegant to me vs. the XL which looks more like a big work bag and not as much as a handbag.

Just my two cents.

Willeyi, I know u r the enabler of GST :smile:
The one I found is the older version , however it's in very good condition and she is selling me for USD 1.7 only! I do hope this look ok to u guys? I m still waiting for the authentication services and anxious to know ^^

Attachments

• image-247502664.jpg
    image-247502664.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 182
  • image-2583806410.jpg
    image-2583806410.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 184
  • image-570774127.jpg
    image-570774127.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 182
  • image-2537030824.jpg
    image-2537030824.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image-2486580511.jpg
    image-2486580511.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 196
  • image-2574465068.jpg
    image-2574465068.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 181
  • image-1723900831.jpg
    image-1723900831.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 194
I prefer the new GST with the Cambon stamp on the grommets. The double C logo stitching is different between the old and new too. Don't rush into getting it I would say, try to source for a pre-loved new batch of GST?

Yes I'm so impulsive haha, I also checked that the older version has a longer chain ( not sure) about that, but I would prefer the longer chain , cause I'm not exactly small size ^^

Seriously I can't bring myself to justify a purchase more than USD 2k so the price is very reasonable for me to have my HG! I just hope it's authentic, I will keep u ladies posted after I hear from EA :smile:

I prefer the new version too. I would say this about used bags... They are priced based on what the market will bear. The new ones are most likely a bit more because they are in higher demand.

My honest opinion... I don't like used and then on top of that, it's the older style which I don't like either. That said. If you really love it and it is authentic, then get it.

But don't settle just because that is all you see now. These bags are too expensive to settle.

I am sure a used one with the new design will show up. Black with GHW is a classic.

Thanks all. I have bought the one which suit my budget. ^^ when I have dough then I will upgrade to this , I really want to buy a bag from boutique at least

What is this model?

Attachments

• image-720529433.jpg
    image-720529433.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 149
Yes I'm so impulsive haha, I also checked that the older version has a longer chain ( not sure) about that, but I would prefer the longer chain , cause I'm not exactly small size ^^

Seriously I can't bring myself to justify a purchase more than USD 2k so the price is very reasonable for me to have my HG! I just hope it's authentic, I will keep u ladies posted after I hear from EA :smile:

I prefer the new version too. I would say this about used bags... They are priced based on what the market will bear. The new ones are most likely a bit more because they are in higher demand.

My honest opinion... I don't like used and then on top of that, it's the older style which I don't like either. That said. If you really love it and it is authentic, then get it.

But don't settle just because that is all you see now. These bags are too expensive to settle.

I am sure a used one with the new design will show up. Black with GHW is a classic.

Quick question for you ladies...new to Chanel forum but interested in the GST in Black. What is the difference that everyone is talking about on this thread...the old version and newer version of the GST?

TIA!

Quick question for you ladies...new to Chanel forum but interested in the GST in Black. What is the difference that everyone is talking about on this thread...the old version and newer version of the GST?

TIA!

The older version has plain rings where it attaches to the bag, whereas the new ones have the "31 Rue Cambon" engraved into them. The older style also has a separate piece of leather sewn on to make the large CC on the front; the newer ones it's stitched directly on the leather. Hope this helps!

The older version has plain rings where it attaches to the bag, whereas the new ones have the "31 Rue Cambon" engraved into them. The older style also has a separate piece of leather sewn on to make the large CC on the front; the newer ones it's stitched directly on the leather. Hope this helps!

Oh woww....thank you so much tutushopper!