Gst help

I just got my black with silver today and I am in love! So classic.. they have even photographed the one with silver in their webpage.. I can not believe that this was so inexpensive compared to other chanels.. It is so pretty!

No, the crease is not removable, and if you look at the inside lining of the GST, stuffing it with papers will not help the outside "leather" part.

Also, you should know the GST you are looking is the old design, from before 2010. The new design started in 2010, and the main difference in looks is the new design has metal rings that say Rue Camdon on it whereas the old GST is just a plain gold ring (as shown in the bag you posted). The big CC logo on the new design is stitched into the leather, whereas with the old design, the big CC logo is a separate piece of leather sew on top. The big CC logo is the best way to tell if it's the old design or new.

Personally for me, I would get a new bag. And... if you decide to get a used bag, I would definitely get a new design that came out after 2010.

Good luck to you.

I agree the New bag looks better and better made IMO!

Hi ladies,

Thought I know you gals are more encouraging to get brand-new , but my budget is probably set at pre owned :sad:

I have located a look good pre-own with a cheap price, 2.4 sgd which is more comfortable for me.

This should be the new version, anyone know how to authentic please? I never post it at authentication for Chanel because these are all the pics I have... Does it look funny to you ?
:smile:

Attachments

• image-3043076385.jpg
    image-3043076385.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 175
  • image-2536695395.jpg
    image-2536695395.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 171
  • image-766078832.jpg
    image-766078832.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 171
  • image-136386454.jpg
    image-136386454.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 170
Can't help with authenticating.

But i'm glad you decided to go this route. Boutique experience is not worth the extra 1k+!

So sorry to hear about your bf! But he has your best interests at heart. Maybe try shopping with your (enabling) girlfriends next time? lol

Personally, i try not to comment too much about what my gf buys, but i do step in when i don't think it's something worth spending on, like the extra ~1k for boutique experience.

Don't get me wrong though, i'm all for paying a premium to get exactly when you want, like paying more for off season colours.

But in this case, there's no value add.

Last edited:
Can't help with authenticating.

But i'm glad you decided to go this route. Boutique experience is not worth the extra 1k+!

So sorry to hear about your bf! But he has your best interests at heart. Maybe try shopping with your (enabling) girlfriends next time? lol

Personally, i try not to comment too much about what my gf buys, but i do step in when i don't think it's something worth spending on, like the extra ~1k for boutique experience.

Haha! Thank you! Very nice of you to be positive about this purchase :smile: I will snag it immediately if it's authentic. I love it but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend 4k on it so a good prelove is handy :smile:

Dbf is a very Practical person , he often says that watch have higher value then bags, but I have passion for bags!

I totally agree with that. I collect watches. =)

Then you should totally buy a bag every time he buys a watch!

That's why i have 4 watches, and my gf has 3 bags, with 1 incoming.

But i have a passion for bags too. That's why i'm on TPF instead of her.

All the best with your purchase, and don't forget to post plenty of pics!

Hi ladies,

Thought I know you gals are more encouraging to get brand-new , but my budget is probably set at pre owned :sad:

I have located a look good pre-own with a cheap price, 2.4 sgd which is more comfortable for me.

This should be the new version, anyone know how to authentic please? I never post it at authentication for Chanel because these are all the pics I have... Does it look funny to you ?
:smile:

You really should get the photos you need to post it on the "authenticate this" thread. Then you will know for sure and feel comfortable that you are getting a genuine Chanel. You will need a photo of the front, back, rings, zipper pulls, "made in" stamp, hologram, authenticity card, and please check the thread to see if I forgot any! :smile:

Thanks tutu! I asked for more pics but the seller said she bought from local boutique with original receipt and no way it's a fake :sad:

Am I on my way to search for another 1?

Thanks tutu! I asked for more pics but the seller said she bought from local boutique with original receipt and no way it's a fake :sad:

Am I on my way to search for another 1?

I would not care if they said they bought it from Karl himself, I would want it authenticated. :smile: If they insist it's not a fake, but won't send more photos, move on, as it's not a good sign. Receipts are easily faked just as bags are.

Hahaha, thats funny! I Would NOT buy from karl!!! He is not On my LIKE list!

Thanks for the advice, I have to be patient for my HG bag, I will wait for the right one to come along! Still thinking about bnib for 3.3k

Thanks everyone, this is such a sweet community!!!